Thread: Sauer Shootingsportwear - OFFICIAL DEALER - Full range available

Sauer Shootingsportwear - OFFICIAL DEALER - Full range available

TESRO Canada is the official dealer for the full Sauershootingsportwear line.
    We stock all sizes of shoes and gloves and offer custom shooting jacket measuring and ordering.

SAUER ADVANTAGE JACKET

Name:  complet_adv_front.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  68.6 KB

SAUER PISTOL SHOES

Name:  easy-style_engl.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  53.7 KB

SAUER SHOOTING SLING

Name:  exact-iv_engl.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  41.2 KB

SAUER RIFLE BOOTS

Name:  perfect-style_engl.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  67.3 KB

SAUER PREMIUM SHOOTING GLOVE (KANGAROO LEATHER - Full finger or Cut finger)

Name:  premium_geschl.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  42.6 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    In what range are those jackets worth ....and the gloves......... they are nice
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    In what range are those jackets worth ....and the gloves......... they are nice
    The Jackets are definitely worth their money. The custom jacket will fit like a glove and last you a long time. They are hand sewn in Germany.
    The gloves are amazing, even though they are a bit pricier then the "standard" type glove they will last a longer time.
    The glove overall fits nice and snug and is not as bulky as the standard gloves we know. The Biogel in this leather glove is the same thickness though as a compressed standard glove just without the bulkyness. The biogel will not loose its shape it will stay the same thickness, a standard glove will compress over time and thats why you need to change them every 1-2 years. So definitely worth the money.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

The Jackets are great for air, smallbore, fullbore, benchrest,etc...
    They do make them in a special prone cut for prone shooters. That version has the support arm sleve turned into the prone position and the jacket is shorter. My husband has one and he loves it.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Pardon my ignorance, but when would one wear all that fancy stuff? What types of firearms etc? I'm curious.

Thanks.

Laker

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but when would one wear all that fancy stuff? What types of firearms etc? I'm curious.

Thanks.

Laker
    No worries at all.
    This is worn for the olympic shooting disciplines. All precision air rifle shooters have the full suit Pants, Jacket and Shoes as well as the Smallbore olympic shooters for standing, 3-position and prone.
    Other disciplines include Fullbore up to 1000 yards, benhcrest and supported shooting which is especially popular in germany.

Please feel free to ask any questions and we will be glad to answer.

Here are a few videos from the ISSF world cups:

Womens Final 3 Position

10m Air Rifle Men

Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Thanks for the info and videos. I've learned something new today. Well 2 things, 1, I had no idea competitors required all of that gear, and that there's no way I'd have the patience to partake in that kind of shooting.

Give me some CQB pistol and AR any day! Hahaha.

Cheers guys, cool looking kit. Also, thanks for taking the time to educate a fellow shooter.

Laker

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Thanks for the info and videos. I've learned something new today. Well 2 things, 1, I had no idea competitors required all of that gear, and that there's no way I'd have the patience to partake in that kind of shooting.

Give me some CQB pistol and AR any day! Hahaha.

Cheers guys, cool looking kit. Also, thanks for taking the time to educate a fellow shooter.

Laker
    Thats what we are here for, and yes I agree this type requires a lot of patience!!!
    This is another thing I like about the sport of shooting, it is so versatile. There are so many different styles of shooting, something for everybody no matter the age!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca