Thread: Thanks Wolverine Supplies

Thumbs up Thanks Wolverine Supplies

Round count 50. Might put the Strike Eagle back on it eventually but for breaking it in the larger optic is nice. Can actually see where I'm hitting. Is there a more in depth manual for this gun? One that shows a complete break down? Just curious. Thanks again for getting me onto that first run list.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Thumbs up, thanks for sharing! It is great to see folks putting the fun back in guns.
    Mismatch is the new black

BANNED
    Nice rifle! Have lots of fun with it.

CGN Regular
    Curious... what drove you to get the APC instead of an XCR as NR black rifle alternatives?

XCR and the APC are very similar but the APC is nicer in my opinion. There isnt a single part on the APC that feels "cheap" if that helps.. every machined surface is smooth, all the edges are smooth and there is no "play" in any functions (safety, bolt lock/release, mag release)

I have only had minimal trigger time on the APC but i am very impressed so far.

CGN Regular
    How're you doing for accuracy with it? I had an XCR competition and loved it. Didn't feel cheap, although the upper and lower had a little bit of looseness to them. I haven't got my hands on an APC to check it out but sure will if I get the chance!

I have only put 100 through the pipe so far. Been doing a slow break in. I was lucky to find zero fairly fast and have shot a few three hole groups that were alright but i havent really set up a table for a proper test. Might hold off for another 100 rounds. For now i am having fun with it. We had a bunch of balloons set at random distances out to 300, a gong at 200 and some golf balls at 100 and it held its own against my friends bolt action. I have NOTHING against the XCR and it is not a cheap rifle. I guess what i meant was that for the few hundred extra dollars for the APC the fit and finish seemed to be a full step above. I guess it would be hard to convey over a message. Hope you can put your hands on one soon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Nice toy

Thanks freezer! I am having a ton of fun with this rifle. I went from a mini-14 and an AR15 SBR to this thing. Sold both my other rifles to fund the APC. So going from those two semis to this thing was truly the best feeling. I think its the softest centerfire ive ever shot. Period.