Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience.

Five hours of driving for nothing, that hurts.

X2. 5 h round trip and multiple failures to do what they said they would by Lanz - not ok.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    X2. 5 h round trip and multiple failures to do what they said they would by Lanz - not ok.

this

anyone who disagrees is just a fanboy

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I contacted Lanz by email looking for a 9 round magazine for my Zastava M57. Dave called me back and said that he had one.

I called him last Saturday, and was specific about what I needed, and was again assured that they had those mags in stock; so I told them that I would drive down and get them. The drive was almost 2 1/2 hours each way for me. I got there, and no mags; and he tried to tell me that the 8 round mags for the TT33 would work (not a chance). He assured myself and my wife that he could get those mags for me from the US and that he would be in touch on Tuesday.

Tuesday came and went but I contacted them Wed. and was told that he has Tuesdays off. I was told in an email that he would be back to me Thursday (today); no response.

Save yourselves the frustration of dealing with someone that not only seems not to care, but who seems to know very little about what they are talking about.

I regret having ever contacted them, and I think that Canadian Gun Nuts could do a whole lot better than Lanz as a sponsor.

Mark R
    Hi Mark,

I am really sorry that you had a bad experience at Lanz Shooting Supplies. My name is Sara I am the owner of the company, I would like to sort this current issue out for you that you had with a Lanz staff member.

I do not have a phone number to contact you personally other then an email. If you could please provide me with your phone number or you can contact me at 289-###-XXXX (personal cell number not wanting it online, Thank you).

Thank you, Sara

I sent this to you via email as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    .... My name is Sara I am the owner of the company, I would like to sort this current issue out for you that you...
    Well there you go. Nice response Sara. Hope this works out to your satisfaction OP. Please report back.

Quote Originally Posted by NVShooter View Post
    Well there you go. Nice response Sara. Hope this works out to your satisfaction OP. Please report back.
    +1...
    Thomas Jefferson : "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by LANZ Shooting Supplies View Post
    Hi Mark,

I am really sorry that you had a bad experience at Lanz Shooting Supplies. My name is Sara I am the owner of the company, I would like to sort this current issue out for you that you had with a Lanz staff member.

I do not have a phone number to contact you personally other then an email. If you could please provide me with your phone number or you can contact me at 289-###-XXXX (personal cell number not wanting it online, Thank you).

Thank you, Sara

I sent this to you via email as well.
    Excellent step moving forward!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    He spent 5 hrs drive for a mag, that he was told was in stock. But wasn't.
    How do you make that right?
    A free mag wouldn't even cut it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    - I always have good service from Lanz, and especially Dave you need to understand this is a Range shop and it is very busy ! maybe he make a mistake i am sure he will make things right have you contact him ?

- Dave is a Awesome guys end of stories!
    Yes, made three attempts since returning home since Saturday; today Sara responded asking me what happened. Time will tell.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yes, made three attempts since returning home since Saturday; today Sara responded asking me what happened. I spoke to her on the phone (thanks Sara for your response). Time will tell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast