Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Acht View Post
    Thanks for the warning.

What warning?
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    Thanks Sara, I welcome the communication; it is much appreciated; and appreciate you allowing me to call you; communication is everything.

Thank you.

Mark
    So after opening up a huge can of worms with this needless thread here on CGN you are now thanking the owner for her communication. So an employee made a mistake. You choose to drive 2.5 hours X 2. Find out about this mistake and don`t try to have it solved at the time by asking to speak to the owner or at least have the owner contact you. Instead you try to drag the store name and the employee`s name through the mud and even go so far as insult them with CGN, personally I would ask you not to return to the store.
    Walk into any gun store and 95% of them are very busy. Very limited staff and with the volume of guns and accessories these people need to have knowledge about you/we are lucky he knew what you where asking about. But unlucky for you he made a simple mistake and you come crying to CGN like a little #####. I would expect something like this from a 10 year old not someone 18 plus with a firearms licence and hopefully some common sense. Now with my 2 cents added I do hope things get worked out for you.
    All the best.
    Hondaryder

I think we can all recognize that their are 2 very clear positions here on the thread, those who recognize people make mistakes and it's not about the mistake but more so about making it right, and then you have those who expect no mistakes to ever happen and troll threads to stomp people when they're down. All positions aside, the only thing that truly matters in the end is that the situation and the customer was taken care of. It sounds like Sara is in touch with the customer and I am confident it is being handled and am sure we will all hear about the result. So until then, we can all agree to disagree and decide where we want to spend our money, I know for a fact that they're few store owners that would give out their personal cell phone number, and in many cases aren't even involved with customer service at all, they are separated by several staff and an answering machine. LANZ is not one of them!!
    But I guess I'm just a fanboy lmfao!!

I have been to just about every gun store in The GTA and Ontario for that matter. Been to a couple on the East Coast also. Most I like but a few I don`t and one in particular I will never set foot in again as long as I live and I havn`t in 18 years due to the treatment my wife received. We went back together to that particular store and could not come to an agreement but for the life of me I will never bash them on a public forum. Other people do like them but I don`t Big deal it`s my choice to be a sissy about it but I don`t have the right to name names and possibly hurt a stores reputation especially over something as trivial as a mix up over a magazine and lack of a phone call immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by hondaryder View Post
    I have been to just about every gun store in The GTA and Ontario for that matter. Been to a couple on the East Coast also. Most I like but a few I don`t and one in particular I will never set foot in again as long as I live and I havn`t in 18 years due to the treatment my wife received. We went back together to that particular store and could not come to an agreement but for the life of me I will never bash them on a public forum. Other people do like them but I don`t Big deal it`s my choice to be a sissy about it but I don`t have the right to name names and possibly hurt a stores reputation especially over something as trivial as a mix up over a magazine and lack of a phone call immediately.
    You do so have the right to name names. ... I want to hear about other people's bad experiences. May not cross that store off my list but at least I can be weary

I believe in transparency. Whether it is bad or good experience anyone have the right to share their experience. I always go to google or forums for reviews and I will make up my own conclusion whether to try a store or not.

I agree, transparency is the key word.

Everyone makes mistakes.

How they fix those mistakes will depend if I am going to be their costumer or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I believe in transparency. Whether it is bad or good experience anyone have the right to share their experience. I always go to google or forums for reviews and I will make up my own conclusion whether to try a store or not.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

We have a feed back rating for fellow members. This is how some members choose to leave feedback on sponsors.

Not difficult.
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    I agree, transparency is the key word.

Everyone makes mistakes.

How they fix those mistakes will depend if I am going to be their costumer or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parts View Post
    We have a feed back rating for fellow members. This is how some members choose to leave feedback on sponsors.

Not difficult.
    Exactly. Well said on both accounts. Stores have freedom to decide how they want to run their business. Customers have freedom to review. Keep it in mind that normally smart potential customers don't get turn off right away just because of one review. We look for consistency of reviews.

Like Greenbob said, people make mistake and the way a store deal with their mistake that usually determine the whole review. Again, it does not mean that reviewers always right. We look for consistency.

Just make sure that the facts are as stated, then people can make up their own minds. Everyone has his or her own set of criteria.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast