Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Bad Experience.

I contacted Lanz by email looking for a 9 round magazine for my Zastava M57. Dave called me back and said that he had one.

I called him last Saturday, and was specific about what I needed, and was again assured that they had those mags in stock; so I told them that I would drive down and get them. The drive was almost 2 1/2 hours each way for me. I got there, and no mags; and he tried to tell me that the 8 round mags for the TT33 would work (not a chance). He assured myself and my wife that he could get those mags for me from the US and that he would be in touch on Tuesday.

Tuesday came and went but I contacted them Wed. and was told that he has Tuesdays off. I was told in an email that he would be back to me Thursday (today); no response.

Save yourselves the frustration of dealing with someone that not only seems not to care, but who seems to know very little about what they are talking about.

I regret having ever contacted them, and I think that Canadian Gun Nuts could do a whole lot better than Lanz as a sponsor.

Mark R

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Bad Experience/Lots of Frustration --Lanz shooting supplies

I contacted Lanz by email looking for a 9 round magazine for my Zastava M57. Dave called me back and said that he had one.

I called him last Saturday, and was specific about what I needed, and was again assured that they had those mags in stock; so I told them that I would drive down and get them. The drive was almost 2 1/2 hours each way for me. I got there, and no mags; and he tried to tell me that the 8 round mags for the TT33 would work (not a chance). He assured myself and my wife that he could get those mags for me from the US and that he would be in touch on Tuesday.

Tuesday came and went but I contacted them Wed. and was told that he has Tuesdays off. I was told in an email that he would be back to me Thursday (today); no response.

Save yourselves the frustration of dealing with someone that not only seems not to care, but who seems to know very little about what they are talking about.

I regret having ever contacted them, and I think that Canadian Gun Nuts could do a whole lot better than Lanz as a sponsor.

Mark R

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    That sucks. I have been in once to get some mags they had listed online on sale. The price in store was higher but they honoured the price. Thats the sum of my experiences
    Real men use peep sights

Well, that' s hurt... Many sponsor do wrong things on CGN , only few really care about customer satisfaction.

Lanz, in the past took care about me, after many call over the phone... don' t give up
    Thomas Jefferson : "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

CGN frequent flyer
    One word - United.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    One word - United.
    Redefined customer service for a generation.
    Real men use peep sights

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post

Mark R
    I've read that the TT mags will work in the M57, but anyway, you wanted the M57 mags and it seems there was an error. So after only missing one call you come here to complain? And I see you're trying to hijack another thread where someone is giving this vendor praise.

Why don't you wait until you actually talk to this Dave and see if some sort of accomodation can be made? In the meantime, stop jumping the gun on things, try showing a little patience. Stop derailing other people's threads and stop telling CGN who they should and should not have as sponsors.

Just relax and give the vendor a chance to work this out.

With that, this thread should probably be locked until the vendor has a chance to respond. There are 2 sides to every story.
    "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fvck with us." - Tyler Durden

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    So after only missing one call you come here to complain?

That's a stretch Mate, his complaints are legit if its true.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I talked to him once by email; three times by phone to make sure he actually had what I needed; once face to face (where I left empty-handed), at which time I was assured that he would get back to me on Tuesday; one from the other person who works there to tell me Dave does not work on Tuesdays; nothing on Wed. or Thurs.

Sales rather than service oriented.

- I always have good service from Lanz, and especially Dave you need to understand this is a Range shop and it is very busy ! maybe he make a mistake i am sure he will make things right have you contact him ?

- Dave is a Awesome guys end of stories!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast