Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Winstock View Post
    Hey Rick! Sorry to tell you this buddy but the 2015 PAL/RPAL applications were hacked by the ruskies so they have to re-validate all the applications!

Sooooooo, before we allow you to 'offload' any 'impulse purchases', first we have to validate your subscription!

Welcome aboard Rick&Forty!! As I've said (learnt), take your time and spend $1200 once , instead of 300..400..500... and you'll be happy forever !!
    What happened in 2015? That's the first I'm hearing about this, but I also don't keep up with the news much...If that was a joke that went over my head, then consider me duly embarrassed.

The problem with impulse purchases, is that they always look good on paper but don't always work out in real life, especially with handguns and how they fit my hand, so I buy more to find the "right one". For now, that's my Glock 17 and 22.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

oh my ! I was just being silly! Welcome aboard dude! Best damn place on the planet !!
    Member: NFA, CSSA "- Respect. Honour. Freedom
    Guns, Grub, Gold, Ground, Gas
    "If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective." ― Ted Nugent
    Stercus Accidit - Proud member of the WTFDTSG club
    Nice try means you suck spelt differently

Hahah thanks! My name isn't really Rick; that's just a reference to the cartoon Rick & Morty, and .40 S&W. I should have chosen my screen name more carefully in retrospect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12