Thread: benefit for shooting community member

Business Member

benefit for shooting community member

Peter Elliot - Benefit

We are asking for donations and are off to a good start!

Peter was President of the largest club in NS, Musquodoboit Rifle and Pistol Club and now VP. He is a firearms instructor and has assisted many new shooters and businesses.

Peter made the courageous decision to have had a leg removed after 9 years of fighting and many surgeries. The successful operation took place Sat 8 April 2017 in Halifax.
    The shooting community in general, led by friend Gordon Busche, is having a fundraiser, details below.
    Rick Shaughnessey, President of Musquodoboit Valley Rifle and Revolver Club, is speaking with members who are enthusiastic to participate in this event and he will do auction.

WHERE & WHEN

Curly Portables pub, 450 Nova Scotia Trunk 2, Enfield NS B2T 1M5 tel 902.883.8273.

6:00 -9:00 PM - Thursday 27 April 2017
    6:00- 6:45 - Registration for auction -$20.00 per person/couple/family - Numbers issued.
    6:00 - 6:30 - Appropriate NIB donations are welcome and can be placed on table dance floor.
    6:00 - 7:00 - Sale of 50/50 Tickets, $2.00 each / 3 for $5.00 - drawn at 7:00.
    7:00 -50/50 draw and Gordon Busche and Rick Shaughnessey will say a few words.
    7:05 Auction

Donations and Sponsors as of 22 April 2017

Freedom Ventures: PAL a prerequisite: Rossi Rifle, R92-57006 - M92 Carbine - .45 Colt - Blue - 8+1 - 16" Round Barrel - Large Loop - Value $795

Truro Toyota: Leather Jacket, value $200.00, thanks to Rick Shaughnessey.

Green Diamond: Abu Garcia Black Max reel- Trout Tech rod combo, value $100.00

Hirsch Precision: VihtaVuori 1 kg N150 powder value $96.00; VVN340 2 kg - value $189.00. Sightron SIIWP 10X42 binos - value $174.00. Sightron SII 3-9X42 - .250 MOA - Duples Reticle - Matte, Value $399.00

Hnatiuks: 1 year Platinum Membership - includes Storage Locker - 24-7 Access - I Free guest per visit, Pre-Condition: Must have RPAL, value $800.00.

Nordic Marksman: Doing package.

Jackie Soanes:

1. Alan Dart design hand knitted toy- Lady bear knitting a scarf- value $60
    2. Alan Dart design hand knitted toy - Bear in sailor jacket - value $50
    3. Alan Dart design hand knitted toy - Terry Dactyl - $70

Nova Tactical: 1st item: 1 Year Shooting Membership, Value $230.00: 2nd item: 1 Year
    archery Membership $170.00. Have spoken with VP Steve Dennis and Range
    is near completion - should be ready "in a couple of weeks."

Elmsdale Auto: 1 Free Oil Change, value TBA.

Caruthers, MacDonell and Robson : Legal Service, Will and Power of Attorney, value $250.00

Musquodoboit Valley Rifle and Revolver Clu 1 Year Membership, value $130.00

Leno's One Stop Elmsdale: Lantern, value $40.00

Glenn's Ammo & Outdoor Gear Inc.,: Rem Gun cleaning Kit, $35.00, Gift Certificate $50, Extenda Saw $36.00

Joe and Giselle Troke, Hamilton Beach Raclette Party Grill, value $90

Contacts:
    Gord Busche, 902.237.1931
    Peter Dobson, 902.829.2932, info@hirschprecision.com
    Rick Shaughnessey, 1.800.895.9020, rickshaughnessy7@aol.com

GENERAL - CONTRIBUTION

The Scotia Bank Account I have set up to receive monies on behalf of Peter is: Scotia Bank 218730558281Cole Harbour Branch. Etransfers may be forwarded to [email] stevedennis@bellaliant.net /email] or info@mvrrc.com. As the account is in my name on behalf of Peter; any cheques written for deposit are to be written out to myself. Alternately they may be written directly to Peter or Linda and they may direct accordingly.

I am receiving inquiries if we are able to accept payments through ###### - Answer is Yes. Send ###### Transactions to steve.dennis@bellaliant.net

Monies can be transferred directly to Peter and Linda on a moments notice: hourly; daily; weekly; monthly; or any combination thereof.

All monies will not touch any other monies. They are in an account of their own. Full account of all transactions will be made fully and completely transparent upon demand.

Current balance is at $0.00.

Any questions and or concerns; I am available to address.

Thank-you for your patience gentlemen.

Thank-you

Steve Dennis
    NOTE:
    We will not have firearm or ammunition at Curlys - please bring to Hirsch Precision or Rick Shaughnessey or contact Steve Dennis.
    Last edited by peterdobson; 04-24-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    http://www.hirschprecision.com/

CGN Regular
    I wish Peter all the best. I did my holster course with him.

Business Member
    Thanks to participants we raised about $8,000. Donations can still be made as outlined in original post.

Best regards,

Peter
    http://www.hirschprecision.com/