Thread: Do I no longer need statt with new ATT conditions i received?

Do I no longer need statt with new ATT conditions i received?

Hi All

Still pretty new to this. After i purchased my first restricted i received a new PAL with new conditions. One of those conditions is transporting newly acquired firearms from place of acquisition to my home. (I am not a member of club yet, but i'm on waiting list and still received what looks like a LTATT)

I just purchased my second restricted, so do I no longer need to call CFO to get a STATT once the store calls me telling me its ready?

Thanks for any help, sorry if this has been discussed previously.

That is correct, once the transfer goes through you are good to go, no statt needed, just a trigger lock and locked case.

The only time you may need one (and this is still highly debated) is if you have a restricted firearm waiting for you at the post office, some say call the cfo, some say dont since you dont really "know" whats in the package until you open it. If this situation ever happens to you, just call the cfo for the att, they usually send it within 5-10 mins of the call, and then you know your bases are covered.

Congrats on your new toy purchase! :D
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hometownhero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrounds8mil View Post
    That is correct, once the transfer goes through you are good to go, no statt needed, just a trigger lock and locked case.

The only time you may need one (and this is still highly debated) is if you have a restricted firearm waiting for you at the post office, some say call the cfo, some say dont since you dont really "know" whats in the package until you open it. If this situation ever happens to you, just call the cfo for the att, they usually send it within 5-10 mins of the call, and then you know your bases are covered.

Congrats on your new toy purchase! :D

This. I called the cfo in Sk about this and if you move residence or have a restricted at the post office you need a short term att. The long perm only covers you from home and to the range as a min.
    '14 Carbon Spyder 30 Blackout
    '14 Pro Edge Elite White
    '15 Podium X Elite Silver ice

edited
    Last edited by Wolfstrack; 08-24-2017 at 01:49 AM.
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

LIFE experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

hey wolfstrack do you have the BC CFO email address? I need a Statt to move.

is this one still vaild? found it from a post a few years ago

BCYTCFP@rcmp-grc.gc.ca