Thread: CFB Borden CQB matches

CGN Regular

CFB Borden CQB matches

Hi Barney, can you point me to the info for these please.

Business Member
    All of you interested in shooting the ORA CQB matches this 2017 season:

Right here: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...4-Ora-cqb-2017

Then bring on the questions. I'll do my level best to answer them and/or bring on Match Director dink27 (Andrew)

Cheers,

Barney

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Eh young man my question to you is I'm still in the hunt for a scope I think I am going to go with the Zeiss 1-8x30 or the leupold 1-6x,28 or the trijicon 1-8x28 .... here's the kicker it won't be in time for one of the matches ... would an m1a with iron sights work .... sorry for the silly question
    Davide
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    Eh young man my question to you is I'm still in the hunt for a scope I think I am going to go with the Zeiss 1-8x30 or the leupold 1-6x,28 or the trijicon 1-8x28 .... here's the kicker it won't be in time for one of the matches ... would an m1a with iron sights work .... sorry for the silly question
    Davide
    Off topic, but we can address this scope situation. For PR matches an M1A with iron sights would be a waste of time. Shoot with a scope and a scope with tactical/tactile/finger operated/turnable knobs. Those scopes you mentioned will get by using their higher powers, but that's doable still for the PR matches.

Hope this helps...

Barney

Business Member
    And this coming weekend of 15-16 July, there is an ORA CQB Match and I'm your Match Director, same stale jokes, but what the heck? We will have a great time!

Cheers,

Barney