Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 April Update

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Would gladly buy the parts kit. The only issue is will I ever be able to source a receiver? Technically I don't see why these receivers would need to be destroyed. The "new model" has now been discontinued so the receivers should revert back to the one listed in the OIC.

I will also add that they should have checked with the RCMP legal department prior to their BS interpretation of a "new model" based on non controlled parts. I'm sure the lawyers are looking at this and are really pleased with the legal mess the lab has them trying to un F#@#$#.

CGN Regular
    have the barrels been pressed fit into the receivers, or threaded in?

Will you place another order for more of these rifles without the dreaded markings , therefore , non-prohib again like the 10,000 others that didn't make the mounties pee or is it over ?

So the rcmp have cost you thousands and thousands of dollers over the years over the cz858 and all based off the frt which is not law.... Sounds criminal. To bad theirs no one to investigate such behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    To those of you who have paid in full, I have a rifle "tagged" for you, the FRT is not law but if I was to sell these guns as they are I could possible face charges of selling prohibited firearms and my business closed until the court had made their final ruling. This would either cause the collapse of the FRT system or bankrupt Wolverine Supplies so I have decided this is our best option.

If the RCMP decide that if the "offending parts" are removed the rifles will revert to non -restricted we will sell you your rifle at the original price but with some free "spare parts". The balance of the shipment would be sold at a higher price to reflect our increased expenses. As for been stubborn/optimistic I understood that was a prerequisite for been a gun owner in Canada
    Thank you for the response and for suffering all this foolishness. I await your next update, stubbornly and optimistically

Quote Originally Posted by --PA-- View Post
    First off very sorry for the outcome of this, as a gun owner I appreciate all the effort you put in this fight,

as a customer any idea on when they are going to be on the site ?

Thank you
    Later today or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Mr. Wolverine,

Just to clarify a few things, you mentioned "destroyed receivers", but also mentioned waiting to see if the rifles will revert to NR with the "offending parts" removed. What receivers have been destroyed?

Also, if I buy the parts kits with the marked bolt and furniture and put them on an NR CZ that I already own, will it be considered prohibited? I only ask because, why buy parts if it would illegal to use them?

Thanks
    When the receiver has been destroyed, that is it, she is gone, no matter what may happen in the future.

As for using these parts in your own gun please read my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Would gladly buy the parts kit. The only issue is will I ever be able to source a receiver? Technically I don't see why these receivers would need to be destroyed. The "new model" has now been discontinued so the receivers should revert back to the one listed in the OIC.

I will also add that they should have checked with the RCMP legal department prior to their BS interpretation of a "new model" based on non controlled parts. I'm sure the lawyers are looking at this and are really pleased with the legal mess the lab has them trying to un F#@#$#.
    I understand that new Canadian made receivers are available, it is simply not cost effective for us to purchase and rebuild these rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    have the barrels been pressed fit into the receivers, or threaded in?
    Pressed in with a hydraulic press.

Quote Originally Posted by atr View Post
    Will you place another order for more of these rifles without the dreaded markings , therefore , non-prohib again like the 10,000 others that didn't make the mounties pee or is it over ?
    We have an outstanding back order for 5,000 CZ 958 rifles but CZ do not have the time or parts to make them for us right now.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast