Thread: Fort McMurray gun show May 12th to 14th

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar

Fort McMurray gun show May 12th to 14th

We are getting things together for the Fort McMurray gun show in 2 weeks. Primarily we are bringing ammunition. If there is something on our webstore that you would like please place your order and send me an email. I can remove any freight charges and bring it to the show.
    Name:  fort-mcmurray-hunt-mania-show.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  100.1 KB

CGN Regular
    I posted on one of your other threads and then saw this one. Are you bringing some of the .45 acp western munitions reloaded 250 round packs for $110? If not how do I order some so I can pick it up at the gun show?

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I posted on one of your other threads and then saw this one. Are you bringing some of the .45 acp western munitions reloaded 250 round packs for $110? If not how do I order some so I can pick it up at the gun show?
    I will be bringing some of the 45ACP but not much. Your best bet is to place your order online. Send me an email (ray@westernmetal.ca) reminding me that you want me to bring it to the show for you. I will remove any freight charges and I will see you at the show.

2 more weekends. We can't possibly bring the entire product line. If you are interested in a specific product your best bet is to buy it on the webstore. Then send me an email (ray@westernmetal.ca) I will remove any freight charges and see you at the show.

We are bringing a few orders to the show. If you want something from the webstore place your order now and pick it up at the show. If there is a freight charge I will deduct it from the invoice before the payment is processed.

We are all set up and ready for the show to start. Come see me for gun show pricing.

Great first day yesterday. Come see me today for gun show pricing.

Sundays here. Get down here before we close. I have some 223 here at gun show pricing.