Thread: CFSC on a Sunday in the Toronto area

CFSC on a Sunday in the Toronto area

Hi,

I'm looking to take the CFSC on a Sunday (or the combined CFSC and CRFSC in 2 consecutive Sundays) somewhere in the GTA, but everywhere I've found so far does it on Saturdays or during weekdays, and only the CRFSC is offered on Sundays.

I have contacted an instructor who said he'd do the course for us if we have a group of at least 6 people, but so far I've just got 1 friend on board.

Does anybody know of anyone offering the course on a Sunday, or wishes to join our group?

Thanks,

Check out Walter Bent's course schedule. He's an excellent trainer.... http://www.firearms-hunter-education.com/
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

Ready Aim Firearms training runs weekend courses.

Target Sports up in Gormley Ontario have weekend courses.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

Thank you all for your suggestions. I've check them all and unfortunately they all offer only the CRFSC on Sundays and the CFSC only on Saturdays, or Friday evening and Saturday.
    I'm looking specifically for the CFSC on a Sunday. The good news is that I've been able to get a few more friends on board, so it looks like we have enough people to have an instructor teach the course for us on a Sunday.