Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noreen Firearms

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Noreen Firearms

Why hello hello CGN, I would say its a lovely day today but to be honest its 0*C outside and its late April...... But whatever! The snow banks ar gone which means its time to get hitting the range again ( we can actually get up there! ) .
    We ran into Noreen firearms a few years ago at Shot Show and have had the ULR .50BMG / .408 Cheytac / .338 LM / .416 Barrett come and go and are being restocked again soon.

But one thing we haven't really dove into is the their awesome line of Semi-Autos firearms!
    Now these are going to be restricted firearms and be limited to 5rds of course, but I thought I would show them off and see if any of you fine folks were interested in getting some on order!
    If anyone has questions, inquires, or general comments let us know!

http://onlylongrange.com/ ---> http://onlylongrange.com/

Want some details? Need to have it now? Contact info is below for all inquires and questions!

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

We also have one beauty left in stock right below!

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...ULR-Rifle-Camo

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Why is the BN36 restricted? The action isn't AR, AFAIK. Is it barrel length?
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    X2. Definitely not AR

Probably the name "carbine assassin" hahah!
    Aspiring pew professional

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    nope, the barrel is 22 inches long

I wonder the same thing. I emailed Noreen arms and asked if maybe the uppers and lowers are interchangeable with AR ones, and he said no they won't fit because their uppers are too wide to fit but different caliber uppers on the bn36 platform are interchangeable only

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    I visited this a while ago and will be following up with Noreen for some specs and everything. Because I do not have a physical gun here I cannot give you an honest opinion as I have not inspected it personally. At the moment this is what you have:

Canadian Law Comments
    - this is a "RESTRICTED FIREARM" as per: CC 84(1) "restricted firearm" para. (b) "restricted firearm" means (b) a firearm that (i) is not a prohibited firearm, (ii) has a barrel less than 470 mm in length, and (iii) is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner, or RFR, Part 2, para. 2 2. The firearm of the design commonly known as the M-16 rifle, and any variant or modified version of it.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    I visited this a while ago and will be following up with Noreen for some specs and everything. Because I do not have a physical gun here I cannot give you an honest opinion as I have not inspected it personally. At the moment this is what you have:

Canadian Law Comments
    - this is a "RESTRICTED FIREARM" as per: CC 84(1) "restricted firearm" para. (b) "restricted firearm" means (b) a firearm that (i) is not a prohibited firearm, (ii) has a barrel less than 470 mm in length, and (iii) is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner, or RFR, Part 2, para. 2 2. The firearm of the design commonly known as the M-16 rifle, and any variant or modified version of it.
    If we know the barrel is 22 inches, then there's no other option than that it's classed as an AR variant. Perhaps the classification can be legally challenged?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Restricted? Why even bother selling them?

Seeing as you're dealing with Noreen, would you mind asking them if they plan on building the ULR in .375 Cheytac, and then sending one to Canada so I can buy it off you?
    Not too much to ask I think..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast