Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Fat Kid Has his finger on the Trigger!!!!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Real question here is do I order 3 and have 4 show up at my house? Or do I order 4 and it gets credited at check out?
    You just have to buy 3 and we include one extra. If you would like to mix and match you can do that as well. Just include in the comments if you would like the free bucket to be the 60 Entries or 56 Entries/Breakfast. The people who have ordered 4 buckets we are just adjusting prices to 3 and sending the 4th.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillybar87 View Post
    i feel the point is missed here with people saying the calorie content isnt enough......ITS SURVIVAL!!!!!!!! it is a kit to keep you and you family fed enough so you can survive , its not an answer , its to keep you alive long enough until you can find a stable food source or the until the grid comes back up. and finding food wont be a problem for the first few weeks , till all the gocery stores have been robbed blind. If you are actually worried about a social collapse of any kind you should already have a plan in place , i work on the fraser river and i have fishing rods stashed in the storage shed along with 2 months of bottled water , locking gates and its a very defensible position , lots of deer and pigeons to eat as well. All i need to do is haul ass to get here with my family and guns and im set for awhile. The first thing you need is a plan , but a few tubs of non perishable food are a great idea to get you through the tough times
    Besides most people are fat enough to live on their own reserves for the first week or two without needing anything but water, and maybe a multivitamin.

How bout we turn this thread around and hear from those of you who have experience with these meals? I myself have never tried them but would like to. Do you find them easy to prepare? How was the taste? Are the bags tough enough to survive a backpack crammed with gear?

CGN Regular
    I was not slaging FF for selling this product. I just dont think that advertising it as a 6 month supply is fair advertising.

This seems like a good deal for the earthquake kit.

I was not slaging FF for selling this product. I just dont think that advertising it as a 6 month supply is fair advertising.
    Its plenty fair. The number of calories are posted for people to do the math.

A survival kit, or shelter does not give you the same comfort level as sleeping in your home and waking up to a home made breakfast. Survival means basic to help get you through a difficult time, not replace your standard of living equally.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 04-28-2017 at 10:43 AM.

How bout we turn this thread around and hear from those of you who have experience with these meals? I myself have never tried them but would like to. Do you find them easy to prepare? How was the taste? Are the bags tough enough to survive a backpack crammed with gear?
    Good idea. Since the complainers have nothing of value to contribute, if all you can post is irreverent comments, do not post here.

Here are a few reviews from Youtube

Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 04-28-2017 at 10:39 AM.

How long are these on sale for?

Until the end of the weekend if we have stock. We are running low on the 60 serving entrees which are also a part of the 6 Month packs. These may be pulled from the buy 3 get 1 free promotion very soon.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast