Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Fat Kid Has his finger on the Trigger!!!!

CGN Regular
    After being evacuated from my home this time last year, a minimum 72 hour survival kit is pretty high on my priority list. The wife makes me keep every vehicle full of fuel and 150 litres extra. The hard part I find about making a kit is most of the gear is the same stuff I bring camping and hunting. Its not always a threat of nuclear fallout that makes a person want to make sure he has a plan.

CGN Regular
    That being said, I'm sure most rural Canadians that had to fend for themselves for any amount of time could trap some small game or catch a fish to get by.

Purchased. I have a decent earthquake kit, but we can't manage to keep enough canned goods in the house. Quick to grab one of these buckets if we have to flee a fire or something.

The way I see it IMO if and when anything happens we all will be kissing our azzes goodbye so don't worry be happy
    A salute to our troops as I was an active reservist!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    These items do not have to be just for survival or camping. We have a couple kits we have opened at the store to test. Several time they have been raided when employees had forgotten to bring lunch!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Ah come on with the fat pic of the kid.....all those chips ..... please people don't piss him off
    By calling him the fat kid
    Be nice ... he's not fat
    He's pleasantly plum
    Lmao!!!!
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

I can confirm that these are very good tasting. I tried a number of different types when deciding what to buy.
    Frontier is of course correct with his calculations on what you can survive on.
    I worked out how many calories I wanted for myself and my family and planned accordingly.

I ended up buying mine direct from Wise about 4 years ago. I couldn't find any close retailers to me at the time. Now I know whom to support if I ever decide to expand my 6 bin kit.

Mine weren't bought for survivalist reasons.. I bought mine for natural disasters. I live in vancouver, which is an earthquake area. We are encouraged to have emergency food etc.
    Like Frontier Firearms said earlier, its more cost effective to buy one or more of these bins instead of renewing your emergency canned food every few years. These last 25 years.. minimum.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Ah come on with the fat pic of the kid.....all those chips ..... please people don't piss him off
    By calling him the fat kid
    Be nice ... he's not fat
    He's pleasantly plum
    Lmao!!!!
    I know, I know, we should have said stocky or big boned. We were just passing on the information from John McCains analysis.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast