Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Fat Kid Has his finger on the Trigger!!!!

CGN Regular
    Nice way to make money off of fear. You guys are real heros.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Either you are unable to understand sarcasm or are one of the counter learner we described earlier. So sorry if our thread has caused you to enter a state of fear.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uplandguy View Post
    Wow!!!! Get a grip would ya.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Quote Originally Posted by Uplandguy View Post
    I do not fear because i'm prepared. If I keep Tylenol at home, does it mean I "fear" i will have a headache?

Real question here is do I order 3 and have 4 show up at my house? Or do I order 4 and it gets credited at check out?

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    I fear our own government far more than some mouth peice on the other side of the planet!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    x4 if your lifting weights during a nuclear fall out lol prob no protein tho I need over 200 grams a day this stuff wouldn't cut it
    Ha! With that kind of meat on your bones...everyone else in your community shelter will be licking their chops at your Mr. Universe physique...wanting to dig in...they get to chow down on you and your rations... probably time to go into maintenance mode...only 125 grams of protein per day

1. I think the advertisement was awesome. A humorously well played and clever use of a real-world situation in order to sell a product.
    2. Well not everyone is into the prepping scene, some people are... all the power to them. People are able to make personal choices- especially in regards to things like personal safety/planning.

...Honestly don't know why some people go out of their way to knock other people's ideas or efforts on here. It's a sad commentary on the shooting community when a business like FF gets flamed for offering products that members of the community would be interested in on a forum specifically for people who have interests that intersect with that products target market. Please keep up the great service Frontier Firearms! I'm loving the M1A Archangel stock I got from you guys awhile ago btw.
    Cheers,

Kyle

i feel the point is missed here with people saying the calorie content isnt enough......ITS SURVIVAL!!!!!!!! it is a kit to keep you and you family fed enough so you can survive , its not an answer , its to keep you alive long enough until you can find a stable food source or the until the grid comes back up. and finding food wont be a problem for the first few weeks , till all the gocery stores have been robbed blind. If you are actually worried about a social collapse of any kind you should already have a plan in place , i work on the fraser river and i have fishing rods stashed in the storage shed along with 2 months of bottled water , locking gates and its a very defensible position , lots of deer and pigeons to eat as well. All i need to do is haul ass to get here with my family and guns and im set for awhile. The first thing you need is a plan , but a few tubs of non perishable food are a great idea to get you through the tough times
    Pew pew pew

Quote Originally Posted by nvshooter View Post
    ha! With that kind of meat on your bones...everyone else in your community shelter will be licking their chops at your mr. Universe physique...wanting to dig in...they get to chow down on you and your rations... Probably time to go into maintenance mode...only 125 grams of protein per day
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this!!!!!!!
    Pew pew pew

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast