Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Dueling Trees! Give your feedback...

New Dueling Trees! Give your feedback...

Hey, CGN,
    in May I'll be adding Dueling Trees to RangeRabbit.com. I'm testing three versions and need your opinions about pricing and competing products in the Canadian market. Don't be shy!

- a rimfire version with six four-inch paddles, selling for about $350. 1/4" AR500 steel paddles, mild steel for upright and feet, etc...
    - a pistol-caliber version. Six six-inch paddles made of 3/8" thick AR500, with mild steel upright and feet. Selling for about $450.
    - Another version with six-inch paddles, but with an armored upright so you can hunt it with your carbines without tearing the stand to shreds. Selling for $650 ish.

Prices are painted and shipped anywhere in Canada. Easy to assemble, no welding required. Photos and maybe some video on the website next week!

Well, what do you think?
    Glenn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Oh boy.
    Might have to order up some trees and dummies for ya now!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

If you could include the taxes in there somewhere, that would be about a great price.
    "If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, you can better serve your country by living somewhere else." -Stompin Tom Connors

Hard times create strong men; Strong men create good times; Good times create weak men; Weak men create hard times. Steady up...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Rimfire sounds interesting to me.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Range Rabbit View Post
    Hey, CGN,
    in May I'll be adding Dueling Trees to RangeRabbit.com. I'm testing three versions and need your opinions about pricing and competing products in the Canadian market. Don't be shy!

- a rimfire version with six four-inch paddles, selling for about $350. 1/4" AR500 steel paddles, mild steel for upright and feet, etc...
    - a pistol-caliber version. Six six-inch paddles made of 3/8" thick AR500, with mild steel upright and feet. Selling for about $450.
    - Another version with six-inch paddles, but with an armored upright so you can hunt it with your carbines without tearing the stand to shreds. Selling for $650 ish.

Prices are painted and shipped anywhere in Canada. Easy to assemble, no welding required. Photos and maybe some video on the website next week!

Well, what do you think?
    Glenn
    Very interested.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    I believe you could us 1/4 inch for the pistol calibers as well. I'll be goin through Calgary this weekend is it possible to pick up??
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

The pistol tree sounds very interesting.
    I'll have to put cash away now.

Excellent prices and options.
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    I believe you could us 1/4 inch for the pistol calibers as well. I'll be goin through Calgary this weekend is it possible to pick up??
    Sorry, Dueling Trees are not yet available for sale, still torture-testing. Should be ready to go first week of May.
    Thanks.
    Glenn.

CGN Regular
    I would be more interested in buying the dueling tree plates and just making a stand myself to save on costs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast