Thread: First Time Customer - Great Experience

First Time Customer - Great Experience

Just wanted to post how great True North Arms is! Their website is very user friendly and the quick and cheap shipping. Great communication from Zach all the way through the order process and delivery. Also, I was pleasantly surprised at the hand written note inside the box, a nice added touch of class. All this praise and yet I forgot the most important thing - ESDY Military Jacket. It fit perfect thanks to the sizing chart on the site. Looks sharp and is some good kit at a great price. Shop with confidence, these guys will take care of your needs.

Thanks again Zach and the TNA team. The jacket looks great with my CCFR Field Officer patch
    cheers

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Thanks mapleleaf

Glad to have you as a customer
    -Z
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

I have had a couple orders now that I am building my first AR. Your website is great. It is well laid out and I like the Parts Finder in some of the sections. There is two great reasons to order from True North Arms: 1. Good selection at great pricing, 2. Flat rate shipping.

Thanks Zach for your quick turnaround on my two orders. The exact items that I ordered arrived when they were suppose to (one was one day early).

When I am looking for items in the future, your website is on my short list to be checked prior to ordering anything from anywhere.

Thanks again, Cowboy

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy01 View Post
    I have had a couple orders now that I am building my first AR. Your website is great. It is well laid out and I like the Parts Finder in some of the sections. There is two great reasons to order from True North Arms: 1. Good selection at great pricing, 2. Flat rate shipping.

Thanks Zach for your quick turnaround on my two orders. The exact items that I ordered arrived when they were suppose to (one was one day early).

When I am looking for items in the future, your website is on my short list to be checked prior to ordering anything from anywhere.

Thanks again, Cowboy
    Glad to hear it Cowboy

On our to-do list is to finish Part Finders for each of the other AR sections.

Yes we are pleased at how quick shipping can be for customers in ontario... as quick as 1 day transit time
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Glad to hear it Cowboy

On our to-do list is to finish Part Finders for each of the other AR sections.

Yes we are pleased at how quick shipping can be for customers in ontario... as quick as 1 day transit time
    Shipping to B.C. is a whole other story. So slow it's ridiculous. But count me in as a happy customer.
    Diversity is social poison.