Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: NEW PRICE!!! NANUK Pistol Cases with 4 or 6 Pistol foam insert

Quote Originally Posted by Chiro View Post
    Just got my new case today, you guys dont mess around that was fast shipping! thank you!
    GREAT!!! We hope you enjoy it. Please post a or send us a picture of your NANUK when you have your pistols in it!!!

Miriam
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

ALL COLOURS OF 935 and 925 are available online now!!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

The center piece of the NANUK 935 6 up can be removed to store other equipment such as ear protection or handguns with a longer barrel.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by JC24237 View Post
    Once those Silica boxes land I will order one! Thanks!
    The Dry-Packs are finally in stock and in store, you can get yours HERE

Name:  Dry-Packs silica gel crystal_.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  55.9 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

All colours available!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Now get free shipping on your cases if you buy$250 or more in NANUK products!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Get your NANUK any color!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

I wanted to take the time to do a quick review of my new 6 up pistol case. I have brought it to the range once and my experience was terrific. No more multiple cases, fumbaling with multiple keys and codes and foam inserts like my other cases. This thing is sweet, here are the main things I like about it.
    1. The quality is better than pictures will ever show.
    2. The 2-position handle for vertically walking around with it on smooth roller blade wheels is mint.
    The other handle for horizontal carry locks in place easily when not in use.
    3. It holds all different pistols and mags in tight, while carrying, nothing is moving around.
    4. I picked up some silica boxes and it even has a spot for it, perfect for the high humidity in Ottawa and my sweaty fingers after the range. They are reusable which is awesome.
    5. When I first saw it online I thought it was expensive, after using it though it is defiantly worth every penny.
    6. Picked up in Ottawa to save on shipping and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
    7. Waterproof, impact resistant.
    8. Much more info found on their website.

Here is the imgur gallery. Thanks Tesro!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/M7txo

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    I wanted to take the time to do a quick review of my new 6 up pistol case. I have brought it to the range once and my experience was terrific. No more multiple cases, fumbaling with multiple keys and codes and foam inserts like my other cases. This thing is sweet, here are the main things I like about it.
    1. The quality is better than pictures will ever show.
    2. The 2-position handle for vertically walking around with it on smooth roller blade wheels is mint.
    The other handle for horizontal carry locks in place easily when not in use.
    3. It holds all different pistols and mags in tight, while carrying, nothing is moving around.
    4. I picked up some silica boxes and it even has a spot for it, perfect for the high humidity in Ottawa and my sweaty fingers after the range. They are reusable which is awesome.
    5. When I first saw it online I thought it was expensive, after using it though it is defiantly worth every penny.
    6. Picked up in Ottawa to save on shipping and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
    7. Waterproof, impact resistant.
    8. Much more info found on their website.

Here is the imgur gallery. Thanks Tesro!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/M7txo
    Thanks so much for your input and for sharing your pictures!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Browse all of our popular NANUK firearms cases at www.tesro.ca
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca