Thread: forgot password?????????????

forgot password?????????????

how the hell can one redo a password when its forgotten.....
    I got the 6 number password to use thru email when you go to the change password it asked for the 6 digit password from email an then asked for the old password???????/ How the hell is someone supposed to remember the password if you have forgotten..... And it wont let you change your password without giving the old one????/ What the hell am I missing here?????
    sst

Ha.. I'm in the same boat lol
    The key to freedom is the ability to be able to defend yourself and if you dont have the tools to do so,then you are at the mercy of whoever wants to put you away, and the tools for that are guns !!!!!

I been using this site for 7 yrs and never had a problem.
    Now my computer somehow doesn't have the password saved an I have no Idea what it is ....... and cant change the password without the old one.... HOw stupid is that?????
    Someone must have pissed in the cereal when they made this system up.....
    sst

Before you can get to the point where you have the 6 digit PIN emailed to you, you have to visit the link above to get a random password assigned to your account, which is emailed to you. At this point your password is what is contained in the email. Then you can login and go to the "change password" form you are talking about, and use the 6 digit PIN and the new random password emailed to you to complete the reset to a password of your choosing.

[QUOTE=zeldawe;19573215]
    Quote Originally Posted by singleshotom View Post
    I been using this site for 7 yrs and never had a problem.
    Now my computer somehow doesn't have the password saved an I have no Idea what it is ....... and cant change the password without the old one.... HOw stupid is that?????
    Someone must have pissed in the cereal when they made this system up.....
    I don't think there's going to be this stupidity. Usually there are 2 possibilities:
    • That will send you the link to the email and click on it to reset the password.
    • It is sending you a random password and you can log back in with that same random password in return for the given random password.

And no matter what mistakes the machine makes, the password, pin code, ... important information I save in a notebook. And machines can't have my trust

Quote Originally Posted by singleshotom View Post
    how the hell can one redo a password when its forgotten.....
    I got the 6 number password to use thru email when you go to the change password it asked for the 6 digit password from email an then asked for the old password???????/cubes 2048 How the hell is someone supposed to remember the password if you have forgotten..... And it wont let you change your password without giving the old one????/ What the hell am I missing here?????
    sst
    Well, you can log in and click on the Forget The Password. Or register a new one like me. I even forgot the password after registering and then I have to use another email to create a new one. How idiot I am!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesSt View Post
    Well, you can log in and click on the Forget The Password. Or register a new one like me. I even forgot the password after registering and then I have to use another email to create a new one. How idiot I am!cuphead
    Okay. I got it. How idiot I am, too.

Quote Originally Posted by devolut View Post
    Before you can get to the point where you have the 6 digit PIN emailed to you, you have to visit the link above to get a random password assigned to your account, which is emailed to you. At this point your password is what is contained in the email. Then you can login and go to the "change password" form you are talking about, and use the 6 digit PIN and the new random password emailed to you to complete the reset to a password of your choosing.vampire survivors
    I get it.

you just need to require a email to reset your password