Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you guys want to see offered for builds?

Super GunNutz
    Do u provide hand pick service seperately? I have a medium barrel IDF kit. I can send the medium barrel, bolt and gas system for the build

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allenhedk View Post
    Do u provide hand pick service seperately? I have a medium barrel IDF kit. I can send the medium barrel, bolt and gas system for the build
    The thought hadn't even occurred to me....

The biggest problem is finding affordable recievers to build off of. It's tough enough to find suitable recievers for the builds I currently have planned.

Once my planned builds are done, if I still manage to find recievers that spec-out, I can see myself offering them to customers for builds.

That said, I currently have an '07 reciever, that was used for an IDF build, that I am planning on stripping out to swap with one of my "Custom" recievers. Once I get around to that, that reciever will become availabe.

I do not plan to send any 2007 marked recievers for custom work. IMHO they hold a value based on their history.

Been looking for an M21.... Putting it out there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    just caught this thread.....

do you have any of your signature receivers left ?

Expried Business Member
    Yes I do.... they have sold abysmally well....

Here is the last one I finished up, it’s a display model, I believe you know the fella who did the Cera-kote!

Name:  0DBCA48B-E98B-4D6C-80E7-33FC83803AD3.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  28.2 KB

Name:  66093F9B-CCEC-466E-9DBE-0EE22EE09897.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  7E85AF9E-85E1-418B-B615-603D6F348929.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  26.0 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    damn that's a fine looking rifle right there.
    I've been collecting parts for a build for my brother inlaw and thought about looking for a receiver to build on and I saw this. I am not after a built rifle.
    I guess I could send one of my '05 receivers out to Nick ..... I'm assuming that's who did the receiver refinish/engraving?

hopefully business picks up for you..... I am still pondering making some new stocks availlable but seem to be too busy with other projects to dust off those molds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Great looking rifle. I'd buy it.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Just out of curiosity what is special about 07 receivers? I'm guessing you're still talking about Norinco M305 receivers?

Quote Originally Posted by SavageTRB View Post
    Just out of curiosity what is special about 07 receivers? I'm guessing you're still talking about Norinco M305 receivers?
    Its known that the build quality on '07 recievers (especially) and previous were of a higher build quality than runs afterwards. Machining parts have worn down over the years, making rougher finishes, and some parts have been since released as injected metal which are not the forges parts seen previous. Overall, like most good things in life, the older it is, the higher of build quality you'll see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12