Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy Grenades -> Get a Free Belt -> Be Happy!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Buy Grenades -> Get a Free Belt -> Be Happy!!

Starting immediately, buy any 10+ assorted WP40 / BWP grenades and receive a free Hang-10 grenade belt with your purchase!! ( While Supplies Last ) Also just because I love these grenades so much, buy any 5+ EG-18 / EG-18X grenades and receive a free EG-18 grenade pouch!

All you have to do when checking out after adding the grenades to your cart is add in the special instructions what your first + second colour choice would be for your belt/pouch! Remember this is while supplies last ( that is why we ask for your second choice! )

If you haven't seen these yet check out a couple quick videos below, as well the link to our website will bring you to our current available in stock grenades! Any questions or concerns ask them here, I am more than happy to field them. As well for inquires on ordering shoot us an E-mail or give us a call like always.

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...&currentPage=1

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I sometimes wonder if my IT dept has me flagged based on the titles of the pages I visit. "Buy grenades, get a free belt"... love it.

I bought one of these at a gun show and I loved it. I really want to try one of the high output grenades

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I sometimes wonder if my IT dept has me flagged based on the titles of the pages I visit. "Buy grenades, get a free belt"... love it.
    I AM the IT department and I only flag these pages because I want to read them too
    Nothing changes until people start dying, usually by starvation.

What.. no HE or WP?

Meh.
    "We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fvck with us." - Tyler Durden

If I just opt to by 10 WP40 AND 5 EG18X grenades, do I get both the belt and the pouch?

Business Member Rep
    You bet

Other than for paintball games, what other applications I can use these for? Are there any law or regs that limit its applications?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Other than for paintball games, what other applications I can use these for? Are there any law or regs that limit its applications?
    Mall ninja's are approved to carry these.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Zombie outbreak comes to mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast