Introducing the Magpul American!

Thread: Introducing the Magpul American!

Tags: None
  1. Gravel Agency said:

Introducing the Magpul American!

COMING LATE 2017!
    Continuing the Hunter lineage, Magpul introduces the Hunter American stock. Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs. The Magpul Hunter American stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Ruger American Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. Included is our Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without any need for custom inletting. Learn more at: https://goo.gl/zvulEN

Uisge said:
    Cool!, maybe the ranch rifle should end up in one of those. Why can't they announce things when they are available, don't they know I have the patience of a goldfish?

LEXRated said:
    Damn, best ad I've seen I've seen in a while, gotta hand it to them, they know how be proud and do it right there.

rethius said:
    Do they have a made in Canada version? 300%? made with soft wood lumber?

timber23 said:
    Lol^^
    The yellow-haired lady was buried at sunset
    The stranger went free, of course
    For you can't hang a man for killing a woman
    Who's trying to steal your horse

EL34/6L6 said:
    "Hunnner"
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Uisge said:
    Hopefully this stock will take the ruger (accurate mag) scout 223 mags. Can't see why not.

kennyclone said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Hopefully this stock will take the ruger (accurate mag) scout 223 mags. Can't see why not.
    long as they're AICS pattern magazines they'll fit.

North60 said:
    Would be perfect upgrade for the Ranch 5.56 if compatible?
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill
  10. TacticalTeacher said:
    Murica... Fzck Yeah!

Actually I do love my Magpul gear for my business... Likely last long after I die..

Cheers,

Barney