Introducing the Magpul American!

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
COMING LATE 2017!
Continuing the Hunter lineage, Magpul introduces the Hunter American stock. Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs. The Magpul Hunter American stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with Ruger American Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. Included is our Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without any need for custom inletting. Learn more at: https://goo.gl/zvulEN

Cool!, maybe the ranch rifle should end up in one of those. Why can't they announce things when they are available, don't they know I have the patience of a goldfish?

Damn, best ad I've seen I've seen in a while, gotta hand it to them, they know how be proud and do it right there.

I'm 100% in for one for my Ranch 556. From Magpuls website it looks like you have to purchase a .223/556 AICS pattern mag separately. Also says "Coming Spring 2018"

Back
Top Bottom