Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: P&D Requires Pal for Reloading Components

We have become a nanny state, because no one takes responsibility for their actions anymore, unfortunately.

blame it on the millennials

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Why is everyone shocked places want your PAL to buy components just the same as anmo and guns? I'm sorry, I support P&D and any other business that's requires PAL for anything. Either bring it or if you don't have one wait???
    I few years ago they told me I can buy without my pal card . His exact words was I can sell you components to make the bomb , I just can't sell you the bomb .

Only requirement, IIRC is retailerss are supposed to get ID for powder. Never been asked for ID at P&D for powder, WSS kept a so called ledger. Which I signed with "Donald Duck"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Only ever asked when buying powder. Which I can live with.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

Would I expect to show ID to buy a Keg Tap? Yes yes I would..... do I have no, but why because there is only one use for it. Why would I risk my business name because I sold some guy bullets, who potentially doesn't have a pal and does something stupid with them for minimal gain...
    By your reasoning ID should be shown to purchase a glass, because somebody might drink alcohol from it. It must feel really crappy to be scared of everything.

I don't believe that P&D requires PAL to buy bullets. I bet it is a new employee that isn't quite clear on the actual requirements. A misunderstanding.

I've never been asked for my PAL for reloading supplies at P&D, maybe a new counter person that doesn't know the rules.

Life member, NRA, NFA,CFSS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Duzz yeah sport a pony tale?
    Man bunneroonies maybe?
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Canadian Tire I shop in south Calgary does not require ID for components; not sure for powder though as I did not purchased any from them...

not a requirement. weird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Would I expect to show ID to buy a Keg Tap? Yes yes I would..... do I have no, but why because there is only one use for it. Why would I risk my business name because I sold some guy bullets, who potentially doesn't have a pal and does something stupid with them for minimal gain...
    No too many gang bangers have a Dillon 650 set up in their crib. In fact I will bet most of them don't even have a single stage Rock Chucker.
    Last edited by maynard; 05-02-2017 at 07:03 AM.
    The two loudest sounds in the world are, "CLICK WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE GONE BOOM", and "BOOM WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE GONE CLICK"

Anyone who votes Liberal is an idiot. Any gun owner who votes Liberal is a ####ing idiot.