Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Firearm Legal Defence - New Business Member

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxsun View Post
    Without going into specifics, was it license, storage or transport-related? Other?
    What you read in the article we posted is all we were given permission to release from the client. I'm sure if you message him privately he would be happy to provide you with more detail.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BRASSTACKS View Post
    Zach you handled yourself quite well in the face of some heavy criticism. Very professional.

I think I might sign up. There's some very apprehensive people out there not just the police. Part of this thread can be used as an example of that.

I do have one question regarding coverage though.

I know you guys cover firearm related charges but what if there are other non firearm charges being laid in the same case. Is everything covered in the incident? eg speeding, littering, indecent exposure or what ever else is conjured up in the case along with the firearm related charges or does one have to hire another lawyer for that?
    Thank you for the kind words. I try my best.

To answer your question, it will really depend on the circumstance but I believe your legal counsel will track time spent on each charge. They would defend you for all but you might be on the hook for the cost to defend non firearms related charges.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    Maybe send them an email as they probably don't monitor this site as often as they probably should?
    Sorry for the delay. Between life, work and summer holidays I haven't been able to get to CGN in awhile. I have the answers for those clarification questions and should have the response up next week.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r0s1gn4l View Post
    when you go to pay them and you see the clause above the paynow button that reads "this does not bind the insurer......." do i get a confirmation letter a week later after youve approved my application? at what point after taking the money are you bound into contract with me?
    As soon as you receive your documents via email. This usually takes less then 30 seconds. That clause is there just in case you answer yes to either question 2 or 3 and we need to review the application further. We didn't want people thinking they had coverage while we review the circumstances. If you answer no to both question 2 and 3 on the application then the policy is bound immediately.

Tried to get this, and link to buy is giving error 400 page not found, and office phone number says office is closed, and have been getting this all week. Last call to office was at 10:11 am this morning.

I find this very disconcerting. Insurance is only good if company stays in business, and this no contact issue has alarm bells ringing.
    Para 16.40 fully tricked out by Roger Katanko at Dark Industries

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lequarius View Post
    Tried to get this, and link to buy is giving error 400 page not found, and office phone number says office is closed, and have been getting this all week. Last call to office was at 10:11 am this morning.

I find this very disconcerting. Insurance is only good if company stays in business, and this no contact issue has alarm bells ringing.
    Hi, this does seem strange. You can try my direct number 250.869.3987. I see a number of policies have been bound this morning so perhaps an issue on your end? Either way give us a call and I can give you a hand. Also, keep in mind that should you need to make a claim you contact this insurance company directly and they have someone on the other end 24/7 to take your call.

Ok. Thank you, I will try again.
    Para 16.40 fully tricked out by Roger Katanko at Dark Industries

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lequarius View Post
    Ok. Thank you, I will try again.
    We're you able to get through to me? I get a lot of calls so I'm sure if one of them was you.