Thread: Another great experience

Another great experience

Just a quick thanks to you guys for a hassle free exchange. 31 days ago I purchased a new Remington 597 heavy barrel. It was unfortunately a defective rifle, the failure rate was almost 50%. I tried everything from different brands of premium ammo to stripping and cleaning to inspecting every spring and rod and nut and bolt.
    After a few weeks of this I sent an email detailing the issue, just doing my due diligence and getting the issues on record. I had experience with warranty work at other stores and frankly I'm was dreading what I was sure was going to be a combination of apathy and incompetence. Anybody can sell you a gun but when issues come up how it is handled says a lot about the kind of store you are really dealing with.
    Imagine my surprise when a rep from wanstalls called my the next morning. He had read the email and had just called for more details. We discussed the issue at some length and he suggested I should bring the rifle back. He would talk to the guys and let them know.
    I walked in the next day and they had a new one ready to exchange. I was in and out in no time at all, one day past the 30 day exchange limit.
    This is why I keep going back. Credit where credit is due. Good service, that's how it should be.
    Thanks!

I phoned in an order for a shotgun grip yesterday . In the time it took to make a coffee after the call the invoice and the shipping details arrived in my inbox . Very happy with the service .