Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Firearm Legal Defence

Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Self Defence - We will pay your legal costs to defend your legal rights in relation to acting in your self-defense, the defense of a person under your protection or in defense of your property
    Does "Self Defence" in your policy include individuals that hold a valid authorization to carry a restricted firearm for wilderness protection? Would there be any issues with coverage in the event that a case was brought up against someone who held an ATC and had to use it for their protection or protection of a co-worker?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Supra38 View Post
    Does "Self Defence" in your policy include individuals that hold a valid authorization to carry a restricted firearm for wilderness protection? Would there be any issues with coverage in the event that a case was brought up against someone who held an ATC and had to use it for their protection or protection of a co-worker?
    The policy excludes claims arising from your trade, profession, occupation, employment or any business venture. So if the individual is engaged in commercial trapping then the policy was not designed to cover that. This policy was designed for individuals. We do have commercial policies available, please feel free to contact me directly if you're interested in a commercial legal defence policy.

CGN Regular
    Tagged

Il semble ne pas avoir le choix entre les deux langues OFFICIELLES sur le site......
    Pour un organisme qui se veut pan-canadien,''oublier'' la population francophone qui représente ¼ des citoyens au pays,c'est aussi mépriser la charte des droits et libertés.
    Il va falloir faire mieux avant que j'adhère à une entreprise qui prétend vouloir défendre mes droits sans respecter la constitution.....
    L'idée est bonne,le prix honnête,je serai prêt à signer,mais le départ me fait penser à une société improvisée qui risque de s'évanouir aussi vite qu'elle s'est crée....
    C''est mon opinion,je la partage,et elle n'engage que moi.
    A firearmlegaldefence de démontrer son ouverture.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toutatis View Post
    Il semble ne pas avoir le choix entre les deux langues OFFICIELLES sur le site......
    Pour un organisme qui se veut pan-canadien,''oublier'' la population francophone qui représente ¼ des citoyens au pays,c'est aussi mépriser la charte des droits et libertés.
    Il va falloir faire mieux avant que j'adhère à une entreprise qui prétend vouloir défendre mes droits sans respecter la constitution.....
    L'idée est bonne,le prix honnête,je serai prêt à signer,mais le départ me fait penser à une société improvisée qui risque de s'évanouir aussi vite qu'elle s'est crée....
    C''est mon opinion,je la partage,et elle n'engage que moi.
    A firearmlegaldefence de démontrer son ouverture.
    Sorry my French is a little rusty. Please contact our Quebec broker partner with any questions

La Turquoise
    Toll Free: 1-855-847-1442
    info@laturquoise.ca

Very interested in this. I will be applying for family coverage when I get home.

Just signed up. You've finally quelled that nagging feeling once and for all. Thanks you and God Bless you boys.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyerboyz View Post
    Just signed up. You've finally quelled that nagging feeling once and for all. Thanks you and God Bless you boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Very interested in this. I will be applying for family coverage when I get home.
    Happy to hear it and thank you for your business

CGN Regular
    Thank you just purchased mine.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Every policy holder gets their policy and wordings emailed within seconds of the purchase. If you did not receive your email confirmation please check your junk mail or you can give me a call at 250-869-3987. My name is Zach Schwingenschloegl and that number will get you straight through to my desk.
    Hey Zach are you working out of kelowna? as I see your number is a "250" area code

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast