Thread: 80% COMBOS back in stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

80% COMBOS back in stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

I was going to save these until Friday to post but figured what the heck. Everyone has been asking when the 80% ANODIZED COMBOS will be back....NOW ! I have put a limited number on the website at the same price as before, $279.99 + tax. Once this first small batch sells out the price will go up to the regular $349.99. A great deal for anyone looking to take pride in manufacturing their own AR-15 variant rifle !

*NOTE : We have just sent this first small batch our for anodizing so they will not ship out until most likely this Friday or Monday.*

Found here :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/80-ar-15-combo-anodized
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

How about anodized lowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    How about anodized lowers?
    Here you go. Hit the drop down menu for anodized. We also have some of the closed trigger guard versions. I need to make a separate posting for those when they are back from anodizing though...

https://dlaskarms.com/products/80-ar-15-lower-anodized
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    These a "no go" now?
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i think a better question is..... why no statement from dlask on the rcmp announcement. You guys are the biggest seller of these items affected no?
    have the rcmp requested sales records for these items? would be nice to get a heads up , my wife may or may not have purchased an affected item as a gift for a licensed individual and she holds no rpal/pal as it was not required. She is just a weeee bit concerned right now LOL

any official comment from dlask?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    i think a better question is..... why no statement from dlask on the rcmp announcement. You guys are the biggest seller of these items affected no?
    have the rcmp requested sales records for these items? would be nice to get a heads up , my wife may or may not have purchased an affected item as a gift for a licensed individual and she holds no rpal/pal as it was not required. She is just a weeee bit concerned right now LOL

any official comment from dlask?
    Same concern, bought as a gift for someone with no concern to finish but as an ornament, simply for the look, as a prop, if you will.

Super GunNutz
    i think they were sold to Mike in Canmore again,that guy has everything,

We got the notice at the exact same time as everyone else in the country. We can no longer sell or import these without much B.S. from both the RCMP and CBS. In fact we just had an IIC from Export Canada cancelled due to this latest bamboozle.

For everyone's reference we HAVE NOT been contacted by the RCMP or anyone else regarding sale records or invoices. I am no lawyer but I really don't think they can ask for that private information considering that when we sold them they were 100% LEGAL to own in Canada.

Damn that hoarder Mike in Canmore....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We got the notice at the exact same time as everyone else in the country. We can no longer sell or import these without much B.S. from both the RCMP and CBS. In fact we just had an IIC from Export Canada cancelled due to this latest bamboozle.

For everyone's reference we HAVE NOT been contacted by the RCMP or anyone else regarding sale records or invoices. I am no lawyer but I really don't think they can ask for that private information considering that when we sold them they were 100% LEGAL to own in Canada.

Damn that hoarder Mike in Canmore....
    thanx for the comments
    it's a crappy deal that the rcmp has such control over an industry in this country. Keep yer chins up.