Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One month later still can't track my order.

Got to be patient when ordering from Zahal

Tracking works only when it's out of Israel ,but whont work when it gets to CDN
    Customs ...

They should open a small warehouse in Canada . I'm pretty sure they get enough
    Orders from us to do so .

I ordered before from them , and it's just not for me ... Can't track the order ans
    On their website it clearly state that they can't be held responsible for any lost
    Shipment ...

I'm having a similar issue. I ordered the VZ58 low profile sight mount and base kit from Zahal back in 08 Apr. I waited about a week and there were no updates, so I contacted Zahal. They informed me that it would be dropped shipped on the week of 16 Apr. Still no news on 08 May, so I contacted them again.

On 11 May, they informed me that the items were - in fact - not even in stock, and that the Czech office would finally receive and ship them on 15 May. Zahal asked me to confirm whether I still wished to proceed with the order. I promptly told them to cancel my order and issue a refund. By then, the mount kits were available domestically once again and I was getting a little fed up at this point (I just ordered them from a Canadian dealer). A couple days later (13th or 14th), there was no word from Zahal so I sent them another message. I still have no idea if they went ahead and shipped the items to me anyway...
    Last edited by "Q"; 05-25-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Hi,

First I want to apologize for the trouble you have been having with your order.

I sent you a private message but I can see now you and Kerstin have been emailing each other since Sunday. You emailed us Thursday 8pm here and we were away for the weekend. I can see Kerstin emailed you back on Sunday Morning when we got back to the office. Over 95% of the items on our website ship from our HQ in Israel. We are almost always in stock with thousands of items and ship within 24-48 hours not including weekends. The remaining items are drop shipped from our global partners. Our Czech operation has been having trouble lately as Czech Small Arms have been unable to restock us since April. As was the case with your short optic mount. We email them all the time but Czech suppliers in general are not always easy to work with. The only reason we keep this operation open is because the items we find in the Czech Republic are rare and customers are happy that we offer them, especially for the Vz58/Cz858. After seeing your feedback I am seriously considering shutting the Czech operation down. Feel free to talk to me here or with Kerstin via email.

Regarding the comment about International Registered Mail and its Tracking capabilities. Canada post stopped scanning Registered Mail at the end of 2015. The package is however still insured and in the very rare case an order is lost we ALWAYS refund the customer or reship. Only after that we open an investigation with the post to find out what happened to the original order. We would NEVER shove the blame on a customer in case an order is lost. At the beginning of 2016 we introduced another shipping option that is still considered cheap called ECO post (priority mail) this option can be fully tracked once it leaves our office. Regarding orders that ship with our Free shipping option, it depends on the order total. We either ship via Registered Mail or Eco - Priority mail but either way the order is always insured in case of theft or loss.

Thanks for the feedback guys and know we appreciate our Canadian customers as they are always polite and great to work with

Should you need anything email us at service@zahal.org

Yoav Dotan
    General Operations Manager

Just wanted to post a quick update: Zahal took care of this and issued me a full refund. Thanks Zahal! I also wanted to make it clear that the problems I had really weren't on Zahal's end, but - as they have mentioned previously - were due to issues with the Czech office.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12