Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My order 744 made on April 29th

My order 744 made on April 29th

I have yet to recieve any info as to shipping. I pmed you and can see you were online but no reply. I cant find a phone number for your business. I was told you had a good reputation and made good stuff but i see 13 negative trader ratings for ignoring customers which makes me wonder if you just stopped giving a crap.

Why does cgn allow you to operate on here when you are ignoring customers? I wish i had checked your trader rating before hand but now you can either refund my money or ship my order please.

And for the dealer groupies i dont mind waiting as long as there is communication. Ignoring customers is not a good business practice.
    Last edited by buddythedog; 05-05-2017 at 12:12 PM.

So you logged in again just now to delete another users comments but you still did not respond to me. You make a good product from what I have read, why do this to your reputation.

Good day
    You order was placed on the weekend.
    We don't ship on th weekend
    Your order is eather shipped today or being packed for shipping
    As for our 13 negative feed backs
    We have been on cgn since before this forum stated and have been selling on cgn for 12 years. Mistakes happen and we do the best to fix them
    It don't thick a few buissness days to get a order shipped is unreasonable .
    As for being loged in . Ans not replying

While this account out started out as a personal account for simon.
    It is used by other s&j staff to monitor and keep tabs on things
    Today we have no power due to floodiND in our area. Simon is in oshawa working with "The CDN Group" to open the retail store

We will look into your order as Soon as we have power.
    Signed NOT bad boy beeson
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 05-05-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Good day
    You order was placed on the weekend.
    We don't ship on th weekend
    Your order is eather shipped today or being packed for shipping
    As for our 13 negative feed backs
    We have been on cgn since before this forum stated and have been selling on cgn for 12 years. Mistakes happen and we do the best to fix them
    It don't thick a few buissness days to get a order shipped is unreasonable .
    As for being loged in . Ans not replying

While this account out started out as a personal account for simon.
    It is used by other s&j staff to monitor and keep tabs on things
    Today we have no power due to floodiND in our area. Simon is in oshawa working with "The CDN Group" to open the retail store

We will look into your order as Soon as we have power.
    Signed NOT bad boy beeson
    The weekend has long since gone and its the end of the week. I dont mind waiting but there was no communication saying anything. So when i google your business name and checked your trader rating i kept seeing the same negative comments so naturally when i got no response i figured i was being ignored as well. Whoever logged in at 700 am and then again at 1000am could have replyed to my pm and i would not have had to post this.

There are plenty of business on here that have been around for a long time and have a perfect trader rating so thats not an excuse for poor communication. Floods are not happening 13 times. I would have called but you have no number listed. As long as i get the product i dont care. A little communication goes a long way.

wow if your going to own a firearm a little more patience might be due...

CGN Regular
    I ordered from them last week and I wanna say I had the item in two days. It's crazy how people get if they don't get their stuff soon. Black box customs still owes me my shotgun since November, it's been like 6 months. I don't really care, it was on sale and I know they're busy and I'd rather have it done right. Patience.

FFS, I'm sick of ppl saying patience, blah blah blah in terms of firearms or related transactions.

The OP is talking about communication, which as they mentioned goes a long way...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by General Brock View Post
    FFS, I'm sick of ppl saying patience, blah blah blah in terms of firearms or related transactions.

The OP is talking about communication, which as they mentioned goes a long way...

Those too guys are the dealer groupies i was refering too. Cause they had a good experience then everybody else is nuts lol. They obviously cant read either as i said i was ok waiting but wanted some communication as to what was going on. Bought tonnes of stuff from Wanstalls, SFRC, wolverine supplies, p&d enterprises just to name a few. Zero issues with communication. Guess those 13 people are all nuts and missguided.

I'm still waiting for the CQB stock preorder to ship. Also, separate order for an H3 buffer they managed to reply to my query on assuring me it would be here for the weekend. It isn't.

In this case, where there is smoke, there may just be fire.....

They just delete any negative feedback. Pretty sad business model.

I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN PLEASE STOP POSTING
    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.
    I
    M OUT OF THE OFFICE AND WILL DEAL WITH THE ISSUES SHORTLY
    BBB

I was never once asked to stop posting, just came back too see my comments deleted. I am seeing people post the same issues I had (zero communication when there is a problem) and I believe people have the right to know others experiences.

yes you have been asked a few time, this time and a few other times, if you have an issue call me, ill call you tomorrow to talk about why you keep doing this, this is not the first time you have done this.
    Last edited by badboybeeson; 05-05-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast