Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Area's Largest Steel Challenge Pistol Competition

Expired Business Member

The Area's Largest Steel Challenge Pistol Competition

Hello fellow shooters,

TDSA Canada, XMetal Targets, Lanz Shooting Supplies , and Silverdale gun club are proud to announce The Area's Largest Steel Challenge Pistol Competition!!!

The event will be held at Silverdale Gun Club in St. Ann's Ontario. This will also be the kick off for the CASSL competition circuit.

There are limited spots available for registration. See web link for all information and details

Register here:

www.tdsacanada.com/events.html

See you down range.

Aaron

Expired Business Member
    Update!!

We've got almost 50 spots filled out of the 100 spots available!!

Get signed up ASAP so you don't miss out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Damn, would love to sign up but tied up that weekend. Sounds like it'll be awesome event. Hopefully there's another one this season.
    CSSA Member

IDPA cert good enough for the "belt/holster optional (must have holster card or Black Badge to use)"?

$30 for the entry fee. What extra cost (if any) will non silverdale members be expected to pay?

Cash only? Debit/CC/EMT accepted?
    "While CGN is primarily full of partisan blowhards, they're on the ball regarding the bulls**tstorm surrounding Canadian gun laws." - Zeptorem @ operatorchan.org

CGN Regular No Fear in Accuracy's Avatar
    I was a free pistol shooter and perhaps I'd like to try this match (Free Gun Demo) with my daughters.

Expired Business Member
    About this Event

*NOTE: applicants must register using the whozin link in order to secure your spot
    anyone who is not a Silverdale Gun club member who wishes to compete in this event must get a letter of invite from the club and follow all club rules, for more information on how to do this contact Silverdale Gun Club directly, *fees for the day pass are also applicable and are in addition to the match fee*

We will be running a match event at the Silverdale gun club on this Sunday May 28, 2017. This will be the Season Opener for our new competition circuit C.A.S.S.L. (Canadian Action Scenario Shooting League)
    Only the first 100ppl who register will be entered in the Match, (this match will be a friendly natured event with a few stages ranging in difficulty, this is the perfect opportunity for anyone who may be interested in competing but hasn't had the opportunity or just for those that want to test their skills to come out and give it a whirl.)

Expect to shoot between 150-200rds.

the match cost is: $30 cash
    Prizes will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
    corie@tdsacanada.com
    Last edited by tdsacanada; 05-12-2017 at 06:18 PM.

I'm in!

I did one of these shoots last year. It was my first time in any competition related to shooting. I can't imagine a better way to practice shooting for beginners. I hadn't planned on even signing up but the folks from TDSA gave me some excellent pointers that immediately tightened up my groups. Then they convinced me to sign up just for fun. They were right! Was it ever fun!

I left that day placing on the lower end the score cards but made huge leaps and bounds in my abilities. You couldn't wipe the smile off my face the rest of the day.

The other beginner and experienced shooters were all very friendly and professional. This is a great event.

See you guys there!

This might be the coolest event I have seen in years.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractorguy View Post
    This might be the coolest event I have seen in years.
    The cool factor will definitely be pretty high for this one guys....

Do you think this will be an annual event?
    Because if so I would love love love to shoot this. I am already committed to an ipsc match that weekend.
    Anxiousness is the axeman of accuracy.
    IPSC and 3gun.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast