Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting course reports back from FSESO?

Getting course reports back from FSESO?

I just did my CFSC and CRFSC this past weekend and I'm just curious as to what the average wait time is to get course reports back from FSESO.

I did my course (in Richmond Hill Ontario) on February 11 and 12th. I mailed my results on February 13. I received them back from FSESO on March 6.
    Mike C.
    CCFR Member.
    NRA Member.
    Proud owner of a S&W 500, S&W 460V, and a S&W 629...yes I love my wheelguns.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tat2dcoyote View Post
    I just did my CFSC and CRFSC this past weekend and I'm just curious as to what the average wait time is to get course reports back from FSESO.
    You will get your stamped results back in about 3 weeks...depending on how busy they are.

I did my courses March 11&12, in London and it took 6 weeks for the stamped results to arrive.

I did my course April 25, 26 in Uxbridge, Ontario and got my stamped results back yesterday (May 15). That's 3 1/2 weeks. Not too bad.

takes about 4 weeks. if you are in ontario send in your application without the test results, that way your 28-day waiting period is included in waiting for your results.

Course reports? Do you guys mean your results if you passed? Cause I knew I passed right after I did the exams...sorry if I missed something.
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by rayzorloo View Post
    Course reports? Do you guys mean your results if you passed? Cause I knew I passed right after I did the exams...sorry if I missed something.
    In Ontario if you pass the written and practical exams the instructor then has to fill out a form called a course report and send it in to the Ont CFO for verification and then the CFO will send you stamped copies to send in with your application.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    In Ontario if you pass the written and practical exams the instructor then has to fill out a form called a course report and send it in to the Ont CFO for verification and then the CFO will send you stamped copies to send in with your application.
    Pretty ridiculous, and a waste of time and money. The wife is waiting for her R test to come back with the rubber stamp. Took 3 weeks for the NR one to show up. She decided to upgrade to the R and now we wait again.
    Shooter1of38 Imagine what it would be like to have two dicks.....

It's kind of like that.

Oh right...geez it's only been 4 years since I did the test but I already forgot about the "rubber" stamp to confirm I passed. Talk about creating work for no real good reason
    I may not be as good as I once was...but I'm as good once as I ever was

Don't practise until you get it right...practise until you can't get it wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast