Page 101 of 128 FirstFirst ... 819193949596979899100101102103104105106107108109111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1277

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    They just took the money off my card from the Cabela's June 3rd buy. They said they wouldn't do that until it's ready to ship so I assume it's shipping shortly. Still have one in from July 14 at Marstar. Will update both when shipped

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cbabes View Post
    They just took the money off my card from the Cabela's June 3rd buy. They said they wouldn't do that until it's ready to ship so I assume it's shipping shortly. Still have one in from July 14 at Marstar. Will update both when shipped
    False alarm on my June 3 transfer. They were just putting a pending hold on my card again. They already did this in June a few times. Once for a lock, once for a case and once for the gun. Those disappeared then the full amount showed up July 17th that included the lock, case and gun. I assumed that was them removing the funds this time but it was another pending card hold that will disappear in 3 days apparently. They keep doing it periodically to make sure card has enough room. Sigh lol

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

5 weeks and a day, private sale. Funny though, as I have a business purchase that was started 2 weeks prior and it's still not approved. Out of province though but still needs ONT CFO to approve it.
    CCFR CSSA

June 1 - July 25

Business to private.

What is reference number? Purchased on June 1 as well, ref# 59011xx. Still waiting. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alec63 View Post
    What is reference number? Purchased on June 1 as well, ref# 59011xx. Still waiting. Thanks.
    from you reference number the transfer was not initiated on June 1. I guess it was initiated around 3rd of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniram View Post
    5 weeks and a day, private sale. Funny though, as I have a business purchase that was started 2 weeks prior and it's still not approved. Out of province though but still needs ONT CFO to approve it.
    Might be the business was slow in initiating the transfer?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    from you reference number the transfer was not initiated on June 1. I guess it was initiated around 3rd of June.
    This ^^
    I have bith a June 1 and June 2 with ref # 589XXXX
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alec63 View Post
    I think by that ref # your transfer was not submitted on purchase date. I had a purchase on May 31 but the transfer application did no get in until June 2 and that ref # is 5896XXX so thinking your transfer app was prob put in late June 2 or June 3.

CGN Regular
    Still waiting on:
    - Private sale - June 3rd as a buyer
    - Private sale - June 7th as a seller
    - Store sale - June 15th (buyer)