Page 102 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8292949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1277

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

CGN Regular
    May 31 order
    July 27 received gun

No emails from anyone. Checked the RCMP website and my email is correct. So, no RCMP email and no CFO email. Dealer got the transfer approved and shipped me the gun.

Now, I'm just waiting on the other 10+ handguns to be transfered

Can anybody in Onterrible that has purchased from outside the province chime in and post your wait times? I had a sale in the province that was initiated over 2 weeks after a purchase from Alberta, and it went through last week. Still waiting on my purchase. So apparently they don't process in order???
    CCFR CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Maniram View Post
    Can anybody in Onterrible that has purchased from outside the province chime in and post your wait times? I had a sale in the province that was initiated over 2 weeks after a purchase from Alberta, and it went through last week. Still waiting on my purchase. So apparently they don't process in order???
    Your transfer get processed in the Province you reside. If you live in Ontario and purchase in another Province you are still at the mercy of the much beloved Ontario CFO. I have purchased a few and the one from June 1st still has not been processed.

That's the same date mine was initiated.
    CCFR CSSA

Is anyone aware if the processing time have sped up since then?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I have one #595XXXX incoming and 2 #595XXXX outgoing and both are private to private. Add to that that I'm in Bantario and I might as well just get on with life. Probably take a year for our "public servants" to start making a dent in the mess created by the Turd.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyWoods View Post
    May 31 order
    July 27 received gun

No emails from anyone. Checked the RCMP website and my email is correct. So, no RCMP email and no CFO email. Dealer got the transfer approved and shipped me the gun.

Now, I'm just waiting on the other 10+ handguns to be transfered
    It’s not an automatic function for the agent at the CFC to add your email address onto the transfer application (it should be though). Many of the agents will do it though without asking but I always as for it and occasionally one will say, yep, I’ll do that for you.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

#591XXXX
    -Purchased from dealer on June 4th.
    -Still waiting.

Two different dealers told me that they are currenly working on transfers for purchases made June 1st right now.

I’m waiting on a HK P30L from Dealer in Ontario purchased 1st June. Reference 5893***. Nothing yet