ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

the wait is always painful... at least if it was at bare minumum cosistent, we would keep our minds busy in the mean time, not checking!

In the last month I have initiated two transfers. The transfer numbers were just under 7000 digits apart, and 17 business days apart, which is a daily average of just over 400 transfers a day or just over 100,000 transfers annually. Its funny how when we had the LGR and they were processing over 2 million transfer annually, they didn't take this long....

In the last month I have initiated two transfers. The transfer numbers were just under 7000 digits apart, and 17 business days apart, which is a daily average of just over 400 transfers a day or just over 100,000 transfers annually. Its funny how when we had the LGR and they were processing over 2 million transfer annually, they didn't take this long....

Very true. No matter what, they never fail at proving the system was meant to annoy and discourage.

And, as I said in a similar thread, I'm at day 21 of waiting for approval of a private transfer here in Bantario.

Hard to believe they still haven't caught up. Almost unbelievable, if that was a normal non government job there would be some firings and open positions.

Back
Top Bottom