Page 43 of 128 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394041424344454647484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

Good news for me, process initiated Feb 3 and complete Feb 13, a week and half, pretty good

Cheers

Private transfer from BC to ON - called in to complete on January 29th, received email of transfer completion on February 19th, so exactly 3 weeks.

The seller actually got the email a few hours before I did and he notified me.
    CCFR, CSSA

I purchased a handgun from a store in Ontario on Jan 29 and just received my second RPAL card with .0002 ending and the ATTs under special conditions on Feb 19. I did not receive any emails, am I expected to receive a registration paper by mail as well? When can I go retrieve the firearm I purchased at the store? Thanks for helping!

Quote Originally Posted by RoninSpirit View Post
    I purchased a handgun from a store in Ontario on Jan 29 and just received my second RPAL card with .0002 ending and the ATTs under special conditions on Feb 19. I did not receive any emails, am I expected to receive a registration paper by mail as well? When can I go retrieve the firearm I purchased at the store? Thanks for helping!
    If you purchase from a store, the store will notify you when the transfer is complete and you can go pick it up and take it home. You will get the registration for the firearm from RCMP via letter mail (most likely after you picked up the firearm).

You should call the store to see if the transfer is complete - should be any day now if you already received your PAL ending in .0002.
    CCFR, CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by juliett_lima View Post
    If you purchase from a store, the store will notify you when the transfer is complete and you can go pick it up and take it home. You will get the registration for the firearm from RCMP via letter mail (most likely after you picked up the firearm).

You should call the store to see if the transfer is complete - should be any day now if you already received your PAL ending in .0002.
    Will call the store tmr, thanks for the help!

Made one purchase in Eastern Canada on Feb 17th and was approved on Feb 27th. Made another purchase in Ontario Feb 25th still waiting on that one. I'm hoping by Friday or Monday it will be complete.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Just received my new pistol - 13 days in Ontario from Business to me. Last time it was 28 days from Ontario Business to me. Apparently things are getting better....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Got my new pistol in under 10 days... Ontario

Ordered two restricted firearms from 2 separate Ontario businesses (I’m also in Ontario). First order February 21st and completed transfer and shipped on the 2nd of March and second was ordered in the 25th of February and just shipped today. So seems around 10 day - 2 weeks.

Ordered restricted on March 8th, Ontario CFO received the same day. I called two days after to check if they need anything else since I am on the range waiting list... They said it should take 5-10 business days.
    Also, they offered to notify me via email. I said yes. The downside is that you can't signup online but if you call them they can switch the email notifications on, so if pending give them a call and ask to be notified via email.

So excited about my first restricted. I will update once I receive approval.