Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 728284858687888990919293949596979899100102112 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

Quote Originally Posted by alvais View Post
    I'm still waiting after purchasing from a business on Apr 15...
    Considering mine got approved yesterday after purchasing on April 11th, yours will probably be next week.

Quote Originally Posted by alvais View Post
    I'm still waiting after purchasing from a business on Apr 15...
    April 13 business to private just got the approval email
    Going to bring my baby home

So, I have my gun. What else do I need to take with me to the range apart from an ATT?

What papers exactly should I be looking for included with the gun? Or does the RCMP mail me everything I need?

The RCMP will mail you some papers and possibly a new PAL (each time I bought a restricted they sent me a new RPAL). Your suppose to have those papers as well as your PAL with you when you transport. If your not a member of a club then you might need permission each time you take it out to an approved range.

Quote Originally Posted by DoinksAhoy View Post
    So, I have my gun. What else do I need to take with me to the range apart from an ATT?

What papers exactly should I be looking for included with the gun? Or does the RCMP mail me everything I need?
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

When transporting to a registered range you need to have your PAL, your ATT and the registration certificate for each restricted firearm. You will only receive a new PAL card once, after your first restricted purchase; that will include the ATT Special conditions for your restricted firearms on a separate sheet which must be kept with your PAL. Your new PAL number will change from xxxxxxxx.0001 to xxxxxxxx.0002

Quote Originally Posted by DoinksAhoy View Post

BANNED
    Sent an email to CFOON today and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email.
    We are currently processing transfer applications received on April 21, 2022. You will be advised via email upon completion.
    Thank you for your patience as we process the high volume of transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by PixInTheSix View Post
    When transporting to a registered range you need to have your PAL, your ATT and the registration certificate for each restricted firearm. You will only receive a new PAL card once, after your first restricted purchase; that will include the ATT Special conditions for your restricted firearms on a separate sheet which must be kept with your PAL. Your new PAL number will change from xxxxxxxx.0001 to xxxxxxxx.0002
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhite View Post
    The RCMP will mail you some papers and possibly a new PAL (each time I bought a restricted they sent me a new RPAL). Your suppose to have those papers as well as your PAL with you when you transport. If your not a member of a club then you might need permission each time you take it out to an approved range.
    Appreciate it. Contacted them today, they said I should get my new PAL/Registration cert in 2-3 weeks. Hopefully it's less, I wanna make sure this bad boy works nicely. First time I'll have ever shot a handgun. Shot everything else but that!

Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    Sent an email to CFOON today and got the following reply.

Thank you for your email.
    We are currently processing transfer applications received on April 21, 2022. You will be advised via email upon completion.
    Thank you for your patience as we process the high volume of transfers.
    I called the cfo on today to check on my last transfer was made on April 20
    They told me the work on April 4 🤣🤣
    They don’t even have the same answer

Transfer submitted by business on April 21st. Cleared by CFO May 11th.

BANNED
    Transfer submitted April 22/22 by retailer

Transfer approved May 13/22