Page 94 of 128 FirstFirst ... 74848687888990919293949596979899100101102104114 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

The only way to get through is to call at 9am and wait on hold for 15 mins. Works everytime though.

CGN Regular
    From business May5-June1

Quote Originally Posted by AntiKhaos View Post
    From business May5-June1
    I have one from May 6th so hopefully today or tomorrow. Just not looking forward to the wait from this weeks business purchase in Ontario.

Just got one, from business, May 8th - June 2nd. Close to a month in 'normal' times...wonder what they're going to be like now.

(From BC) Ordered a restricted firearm May 31st seeing as it’s my last chance to do so. It’s been over 10 years since my last purchase and I can’t remember what my waiting time was then.

I can only imagine how swamped the CFO is. Hopefully it’s not too long!

I phoned the CFP a few days ago regarding my transfer (initiated may 31st). They quoted me 5-10 days. Heres hoping that was an accurate assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by DoinksAhoy View Post
    I assume when you purchase through retail you get the cert and all in the mail around the same time as receiving your gun? Or is that delayed as well?
    How slacking is our government, sheesh.
    Retail Purchase ON to ON on Mar 31st. Transfer notification on April 28th. Registration certificate on May 10th. I read somewhere on CGN that Epps said 2-4 months for transfers due to the panic buying.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - The Dalai Lama, May 15, 2001, at the "Educating Heart Summit" in Portland, Oregon.

Pre panic buying I started a transfer from Ontario to Ontario May 6 - June 2nd.

I know that when COVID started the Ontario wait time were up to 13 weeks. Lets see when people start posted their times from May 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakercakes View Post
    (From BC) Ordered a restricted firearm May 31st seeing as it’s my last chance to do so. It’s been over 10 years since my last purchase and I can’t remember what my waiting time was then.

I can only imagine how swamped the CFO is. Hopefully it’s not too long!
    Im also in BC. Purchase June 1. Wondering if you got your transfer approved yet?

Anything yet?