Page 37 of 128 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bruinstalker View Post
    if you plan on ordering any AR15s now... good luck.

They may not explicitly state you cannot do it (legally) but expect a huge delay while Billy Bob comes up with his "naughty list". Or, a critical mind can simplythink they'll rush those AR sales and transfers to keep the economy rolling.

I initiated a transfer yesterday. Hand gun. It seems since my last transfer approval a few weeks back. . . things have sped up. Let's see how long this one takes.
    Mine took about 3 weeks , nothing out of the ordinary for Ontario

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    How about just being able to get through to the CFO? Anybody else having issues? I’ve been calling multiple times the last few days and keep getting a message to call back later.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Spoke with the CFO few days ago they are back logged over 2,000 transfers.

i have had zero issue with my latest most recently completed transfer in getting through to the CFO.

4 times called. 4 times answered.

My first restricted purchase was a 1911, it was a private sale through gunpost about a month ago. My second purchase was an NP34 through triggers and bows three weeks ago. Picked up the NP34 Friday , still waiting for the email to pick up the 1911! Thought they would go in order as they came in?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinstalker View Post
    i have had zero issue with my latest most recently completed transfer in getting through to the CFO.

4 times called. 4 times answered.
    Then I don't know what's going on. I've called multiple times each day and at varying times as my day will allow, and keep getting the same message to call back later. It's frustrating to the point of wanting to say "screw it" and not obtain an ATT...but, then I think, "What would the CFO do...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbuster View Post
    Then I don't know what's going on. I've called multiple times each day and at varying times as my day will allow, and keep getting the same message to call back later. It's frustrating to the point of wanting to say "screw it" and not obtain an ATT...but, then I think, "What would the CFO do...?"
    It's actually not that bad. I made no phone calls and my stuff is getting transferred within a 2-3 week window. Try some patience and just let the process work.

CGN Regular
    3.5 weeks for most recent transfer. Dont think I ever had to wait that long.

Quote Originally Posted by hhjoltisy View Post
    It's actually not that bad. I made no phone calls and my stuff is getting transferred within a 2-3 week window. Try some patience and just let the process work.
    The transfer itself is not the issue; I'm trying to reach the CFO office itself (not the CFC) in order to obtain an ATT to take a gun I've sold to the post office, so it can be sent to its new owner.

Case in point: I just called at 8:45AM and got the message to call back later.
    Last edited by Chuckbuster; 12-11-2019 at 09:52 AM.

Transfer initiated on November 7th and a second handgun on November 11th. Have called twice and they said the transfer is still pending and that this is a normal wait time. Anybody else going on 5 weeks?