Page 104 of 128 FirstFirst ... 849496979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112114124 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1277

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

Quote Originally Posted by BusConductor View Post
    I have Two transfers. June 5th ref#5910xxx and August 8th ref#5988XXX. Still waiting on both!

If anyone has any helpful information please share!
    It's all a waiting game. There's no rhyme or reason to the order they're processing in. Unless the CFO is a close friend of yours, it's anybodys guess as to when you'll see it.
    CCFR CSSA

CGN Regular
    Ontario seems to be the slowest of all.

5888xxx - Ordered 31 May, submitted 01 June, approved 21 July
    5898xxx - Ordered 31 May, submitted ??, awaiting approval
    5934xxx - Ordered 12 June, submitted 13 June, awaiting approval
    ??????? - Ordered 07 Aug, submitted ??, awaiting transfer ref

I’m ordering another one tomorrow. We’ll see where they’re at for transfer numbers now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    Ontario seems to be the slowest of all.
    They had the most transfers in the whole country with only 2 (last I heard) people working on them. I hope other CFO's in other provinces help out - again - this is what the word has been (or hoping for)

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    I hope other CFO's in other provinces help out - again - this is what the word has been (or hoping for)
    that would take coordination between the RCMP & OPP, and private CFOs and we all saw what that took this spring. Highly doubt that is going to happen.

I have been looking at purchasing a handgun from alberta or sask, live in ontario. I was a member of a range/club before covid but no longer am, is it still required for purchasing a handgun in Ontario?

I am wondering anyone that has had their transfer approved recently had any information.

TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by c_tappy View Post
    I have been looking at purchasing a handgun from alberta or sask, live in ontario. I was a member of a range/club before covid but no longer am, is it still required for purchasing a handgun in Ontario?

I am wondering anyone that has had their transfer approved recently had any information.
    TIA.
    You asked that same question in the other Ontario transfer thread and got an answer. Same answer here.

No, you don’t have to belong to a range / gun club to purchase and own a restricted handgun in Ontario.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

Glock 48 purchased from Ontario dealer on June 3rd, transfer started week of June 6th. Unknown transfer #, still waiting

I wonder if someone received an approval for the June order? Impossible to get the info from their website, phone calls and emails are not answered.

I know of someone who ordered on June 1 and it came in the door the end of July