Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 364648495051525354555657585960616263646676 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

Does anyone know if you have a transfer pending in Ont for 2 months like all those above and then you buy another restricted while waiting in line, will they link the 2 transfers together, or god forbid it is one painful wait after the other?
    Last edited by Fitz; 06-01-2020 at 07:52 PM.

March 26 purchased, ONT. Shipped today

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Does anyone know if you have a transfer pending in Ont for 2 months like all those above and then you buy another restricted while waiting in line, will they link the 2 transfers together, or god forbid it is one painful wait after the other?
    They will not do them together. Ridiculous
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    No. they will not be done together
    I believe different transfers will be processed by different officers. some officers are slower than other officers.
    my march 19th transfer done 2 weeks ago but still waiting for a transfer started march 8th.

CGN Regular
    This is probably a stupid question, but how do you know when a transfer has been processed? It's been many years since I last owned a restricted and I don't remember. A month ago I ordered one from an ON business, and the transfer was started shortly after. Will I get a call, mail, or will know it's been processed only after the ON business ships it out?

Just started a private sale on May 18 and a dealer sale on May 25th. Will update as I know more. May god have mercy on my soul.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    I just got a transfer started on Monday. They told me 8 weeks minimum...I've waited about that long in the past, pre-covid as well. And, I've been waiting for about that long now on an earlier transfer to go through. Delays and frustration are purpose built into the system to discourage people.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

CGN frequent flyer
    Seller initiated yesterday, I called in this morning. Told 8-10 weeks.

2 months from now I will probably have forgotten I bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by corsara View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but how do you know when a transfer has been processed? It's been many years since I last owned a restricted and I don't remember. A month ago I ordered one from an ON business, and the transfer was started shortly after. Will I get a call, mail, or will know it's been processed only after the ON business ships it out?
    My past restricted, the dealer usually gets the notification and ships it out (I've never received any at least). I don't call in to check though lol; my latest order was on May 8 (purchased May 7), no update yet though.

*It's why I hate selling restricted T_T, I sold one once, prob never again haha.*

March 26, just recieved notice it shipped today