Page 46 of 128 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: ONT New restricted transfer wait times??

Quote Originally Posted by DeaconGG View Post
    The trouble is that even if you get everything done tomorrow you might not be able to pick up until the shutdown is over...
    Canpar is still operating...Good to hear the CFO is at least still trickling through the apps.
    CCFR CPC

Ordered restricted on March 8th, Ontario CFO received the same day. I called two days after to check if they need anything else since I am on the range waiting list... They said it should take 5-10 business days.
    Also, they offered to notify me via email. I said yes. The downside is that you can't signup online but if you call them they can switch the email notifications on, so if pending give them a call and ask to be notified via email.

So excited about my first restricted. I will update once I receive approval.
    I got my transfer approved today! Yay!
    It took 14 business days to get the ON-ON transfer.

I get that they are busy and working hard but I still don't see why it should take this much time. We are all licensed and trained so there should be no cool-down period. The authorized seller should be able to get us registered with govt and give us short term ATT from the store to our place. This how CFO will have more time to deal with licensing, screening and making sure people are not missing their priveledges (straw buying and things like that)

Anyways, I hope it clears soon for the rest of you who are still waiting!!

I get that they are busy and working hard but I still don't see why it should take this much time. We are all licensed and trained so there should be no cool-down period. The authorized seller should be able to get us registered with govt and give us short term ATT from the store to our place. This how CFO will have more time to deal with licensing, screening and making sure people are not missing their priveledges (straw buying and things like that)

congrats! I ordered on March 7 and still waiting.
    Last edited by ziny; 03-26-2020 at 01:18 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Does anyone know if the CFO has closed their transfer office phone lines because of COVID19. I tried calling but keep getting voice mail.
    Last edited by RoughneckRico; 03-26-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, CCFR, NFA, CTOA & NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    as far as I know they are still working.

Unless you need an ATT it is better not to call, you are just taking someone away from processing transfers.

Calling will not speed up the transfer process

did you get your att as well? or it is shipped to your address?
    I ordered my r one day before you but the seller says still waiting for the att.

Got my tracking number today!!!

Ordered on the 6th March, sent to CFO on 9th and got the shipping tracking number on the 29th, we'll see but it's ONT to ONT so I figure 3 days at best by Canpar.

March 4th started a P2P tranfer...still waiting

Spoke with a very nice lady at the CFP today, gave her my e-mail and asked for an update. She told me they are still working and very much processing transfers, 3-4 weeks is what she suggested the wait should be for On-On transfer...with a grain of salt I think but none the less it was good to hear a human voice on the other end of the line.
    CCFR CPC

Any luck with a CFO for bc? Been trying to get ahold of someone but no luck.