Thread: Small suggestion

Small suggestion

Hey guys, just got my ammo order from you guys, great deal! One suggestion I would like to make, since you use Canpar to ship ammo, is you should probably wrap you boxes so you can't read on the side that it is indeed ammo. My last case, since I wasn't home, was dropped off at a sh!t hole convince store in a rough area and the case was just sitting on the ground for everyone to see. I know that's not your problem but the crack heads if they could read could easily see that was ammo sitting there.

Just a thought and I appreciate the grate deal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer coldshot's Avatar
    I don't know why these vendors use Canpar , they have to be the worst courier I have ever dealt with.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    I don't know why these vendors use Canpar
    Because basically that's all there is for ammo.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyfour View Post
    Hey guys, just got my ammo order from you guys, great deal! One suggestion I would like to make, since you use Canpar to ship ammo, is you should probably wrap you boxes so you can't read on the side that it is indeed ammo. My last case, since I wasn't home, was dropped off at a sh!t hole convince store in a rough area and the case was just sitting on the ground for everyone to see. I know that's not your problem but the crack heads if they could read could easily see that was ammo sitting there.

Just a thought and I appreciate the grate deal.
    Thanks for the suggestion, we are currently working on different carrier options. I will forward your comments to Canpar and our shipping department as well.
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

Or simply put the boxes/cates of ammo inside an unmarked box, yes it would add to the cost with buying boxes but...
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

I still can't believe what canpar considers "secure location".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldshot View Post
    I don't know why these vendors use Canpar , they have to be the worst courier I have ever dealt with.
    Customers want free or very cheap shipping. Canpar is cheap. Not adding extra unnecessary wrapping and handling to packages also keeps shipping cheap or free.

Canpar is fine in some areas. I don't have much of a problem with them, but other areas do.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Regular
    At the secure location I went to do a pickup, my ammo was quite literally on the stores floor on a shelf called pick ups...

Luckily the packaging was inconspicuous but still...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Canpar to date has been excellent to my Burnaby location. Happy with free shipping. Can't please everyone.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.