911 Supply May Sale

Order placed! Missed out on the hat though. C'est la vie. Finally going to have a Rush 24 pack to retire the pos I am currently using!

Order placed! Missed out on the hat though. C'est la vie. Finally going to have a Rush 24 pack to retire the pos I am currently using!

Hi Weasel1,
Sorry that you missed the hat, but glad you got the Rush 24! The Rush series are great backpacks!
We have the last 12 5.11 Gift hats saved for tomorrow (6 for online, 6 for in-store). Just so you know, they are not all gone yet.

Last edited:
Well that was a quick $1200 spent on not a single large item. Whew... I hope the box is a big one so i feel good about it when it arrives Lol

Thanks for the sale. Got a PILE of HSGI stuff to build a whole new rig. Im pretty excited. Also a long list of other little odds and ends. Seems to have paid off to wait and buy these things all at the same time from you guys.

Well that was a quick $1200 spent on not a single large item. Whew... I hope the box is a big one so i feel good about it when it arrives Lol

Thanks for the sale. Got a PILE of HSGI stuff to build a whole new rig. Im pretty excited. Also a long list of other little odds and ends. Seems to have paid off to wait and buy these things all at the same time from you guys.

That's exciting! Glad you got all you needed, thank you for shopping with us!
Don't forget, by placing an order; you automatically entered into our prize draw! Stay tuned on our social media where we are going to announce the winners!

Bonus Prize!

C_qLlNAVYAIHxxk.jpg

Good news! 5.11 Tactical just dropped off a prize for our Prize Draw! Two more days to enter the draw. If you already placed an order, please stay tuned on our social media for the announcement of the winners!

Facebook: @911supply.ca
Instagram: @911_supply
Twitter: @911_supply

How do we know if we qualified for the gift hats?

Good Morning Kendres,

If your order is the first six 5.11 Tactical orders of the day, the gift hat will be included in your parcel. Due to the limited quantities, not everyone will get the hat. Any 5.11 Tactical orders after the first six will receive either a patch or decal until we run out of them for the day. Because these hats are gifts from 5.11 Tactical, they are not listed in our system. Therefore, it won't appear on your order online. The only way to know you get one is when you open your parcel.

Youve got to be kidding me. You guys are having a HUGE sale... I assume getting LOTS of orders and my order in particular had over 20 items on it of various sizes.

Placed the order last night. It shipped THIS MORNING.

Im used to waiting WEEKS for orders from really good sales to ship. You guys did i in less than a day.

To say I'm impressed would be an understatement and I WILL be ordering from you again in the future. Customer service like this is far too rare.

Thank you.

Youve got to be kidding me. You guys are having a HUGE sale... I assume getting LOTS of orders and my order in particular had over 20 items on it of various sizes.

Placed the order last night. It shipped THIS MORNING.

Im used to waiting WEEKS for orders from really good sales to ship. You guys did i in less than a day.

To say I'm impressed would be an understatement and I WILL be ordering from you again in the future. Customer service like this is far too rare.

Thank you.

Hello Pavmentsurfer!

Thank you for your kind words. Our online order team is awesome! They usually come in extra early to prepare for the possible high volume of orders during a big sale like this. We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with us and enjoy all your new gear!

Thanks for the sale! Ordered Friday morning and had a tracking number within a few hours! Excellent service, as usual.

Thank you for shopping with us, Dentarm! We didn't want to keep you waiting for too long because we know how exciting it is to have new gear coming in the mail!

Hi BadLieutenant,
Glad that our sale staff was able to help! Thanks for shopping with us!

It was a bit painful to go through the website to find a pair of pants to my liking and that would be my size, but I got one.....and a few other things!

I didn't contact any sales person btw.....you may think of someone else.....or the other Bad Lieutenant was the one.....

It was a bit painful to go through the website to find a pair of pants to my liking and that would be my size, but I got one.....and a few other things!

I didn't contact any sales person btw.....you may think of someone else.....or the other Bad Lieutenant was the one.....

Hi BadLieutenant,
Sorry, I read your message wrong. I thought you were thanking a sales guy. My apologies.
But if you ever need any help finding anything or questions about stock, please feel free to call us at 403-287-1911 or email us at sales@911supply.ca. Our sales team will be there to help.

ordered Friday morning and just received my order in Vancouver Monday at 13:00 . fast service!!!!! thanks for the great service !!

Back
Top Bottom