Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 911 Supply May Sale

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Hello hfx123,
    We have the 5.11 Rush 72 pack available, and it will have a 20% OFF discount for May sale. We have stock in all the colours, please see the price and details in the following link:
    https://www.911supply.ca/collections...nt=15282983683
    Thanks not a gripe with you guys I see this other places as well. Why the hell are the camo versions and extra 100 plus dollars?
    CCFR

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    Thanks not a gripe with you guys I see this other places as well. Why the hell are the camo versions and extra 100 plus dollars?
    Good Morning hfx123,
    The MultCam fabric costs extra because its pattern is copyrighted material. Hope this answered your question. Have a great day!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Sale start at midnight?
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Sale start at midnight?
    Hello Weasel1,

Unfortunately, we can't give you an exact start time as our web system rolls products onto sale in sequential order. It is scheduled to complete updating with new sale prices and begin sale at 12:01 am Friday the 23rd. However, with the amount of product we have in our database, it is possible that some items will be updated with sale prices before or after that time. Our apologies if it causes any inconvenience.

Business Member

Exclamation May Sale FAQ- Things to ensure a smooth transaction and quick delivery

Hi CGN,

Our May Sale is coming up! We have a few thing we would like you to know. Please check our website for the full FAQ of our big sale policy.
    If you have any questions during the sale, please leave us a message here or contact us via email at sales@911supply.ca. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Not an inconvenience by any means. Challenge accepted! I plan on staying up late tonight anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Hello Weasel1,

Unfortunately, we can't give you an exact start time as our web system rolls products onto sale in sequential order. It is scheduled to complete updating with new sale prices and begin sale at 12:01 am Friday the 23rd. However, with the amount of product we have in our database, it is possible that some items will be updated with sale prices before or after that time. Our apologies if it causes any inconvenience.
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Bought a pair of Peltor Tactical Sport ear pro and a few other little things. This is my fifth order from you guys. Good product selection and I like that you take ######.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Not an inconvenience by any means. Challenge accepted! I plan on staying up late tonight anyway.
    Awesome! Hope you got what you need! Thank you for your support!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimreefer View Post
    Bought a pair of Peltor Tactical Sport ear pro and a few other little things. This is my fifth order from you guys. Good product selection and I like that you take ######.
    We are glad to hear that! Thank you for your support, grimreefer!

Business Member

Morning CGN,
    Just so you know, if you make any purchase during these few days, you are automatically be entered into a draw for these awesome prizes!
    No additional purchase necessary. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. Images included are for reference only. The winners will be announced by the end of the month.

Happy shopping!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast