Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 911 Supply May Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Order placed! Missed out on the hat though. C'est la vie. Finally going to have a Rush 24 pack to retire the pos I am currently using!
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    Order placed! Missed out on the hat though. C'est la vie. Finally going to have a Rush 24 pack to retire the pos I am currently using!
    Hi Weasel1,
    Sorry that you missed the hat, but glad you got the Rush 24! The Rush series are great backpacks!
    We have the last 12 5.11 Gift hats saved for tomorrow (6 for online, 6 for in-store). Just so you know, they are not all gone yet.
    Last edited by 911Supply; 05-12-2017 at 06:21 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well that was a quick $1200 spent on not a single large item. Whew... I hope the box is a big one so i feel good about it when it arrives Lol

Thanks for the sale. Got a PILE of HSGI stuff to build a whole new rig. Im pretty excited. Also a long list of other little odds and ends. Seems to have paid off to wait and buy these things all at the same time from you guys.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Well that was a quick $1200 spent on not a single large item. Whew... I hope the box is a big one so i feel good about it when it arrives Lol

Thanks for the sale. Got a PILE of HSGI stuff to build a whole new rig. Im pretty excited. Also a long list of other little odds and ends. Seems to have paid off to wait and buy these things all at the same time from you guys.
    That's exciting! Glad you got all you needed, thank you for shopping with us!
    Don't forget, by placing an order; you automatically entered into our prize draw! Stay tuned on our social media where we are going to announce the winners!

Business Member

Exclamation Bonus Prize!

Good news! 5.11 Tactical just dropped off a prize for our Prize Draw! Two more days to enter the draw. If you already placed an order, please stay tuned on our social media for the announcement of the winners!

Facebook: @911supply.ca
    Instagram: @911_supply
    Twitter: @911_supply

How do we know if we qualified for the gift hats?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendres View Post
    How do we know if we qualified for the gift hats?
    Good Morning Kendres,

If your order is the first six 5.11 Tactical orders of the day, the gift hat will be included in your parcel. Due to the limited quantities, not everyone will get the hat. Any 5.11 Tactical orders after the first six will receive either a patch or decal until we run out of them for the day. Because these hats are gifts from 5.11 Tactical, they are not listed in our system. Therefore, it won't appear on your order online. The only way to know you get one is when you open your parcel.

CGN frequent flyer
    Youve got to be kidding me. You guys are having a HUGE sale... I assume getting LOTS of orders and my order in particular had over 20 items on it of various sizes.

Placed the order last night. It shipped THIS MORNING.

Im used to waiting WEEKS for orders from really good sales to ship. You guys did i in less than a day.

To say I'm impressed would be an understatement and I WILL be ordering from you again in the future. Customer service like this is far too rare.

Thank you.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Youve got to be kidding me. You guys are having a HUGE sale... I assume getting LOTS of orders and my order in particular had over 20 items on it of various sizes.

Placed the order last night. It shipped THIS MORNING.

Im used to waiting WEEKS for orders from really good sales to ship. You guys did i in less than a day.

To say I'm impressed would be an understatement and I WILL be ordering from you again in the future. Customer service like this is far too rare.

Thank you.
    Hello Pavmentsurfer!

Thank you for your kind words. Our online order team is awesome! They usually come in extra early to prepare for the possible high volume of orders during a big sale like this. We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you for shopping with us and enjoy all your new gear!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    I wish I could have had the pleasure of buying something......everything I needed is out of stock.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast