Thread: much thanks Lanz

CGN Regular

much thanks Lanz

just wanted to say thanx Lanz, for the service you've given me over the past 10 or so months.

I came into your store pretty much a newb, and what little I did know probably wasn't worth shyt....but over time you've educated me, advised me, answered my thousands of stupid questions (and yes, some questions ARE stupid ) and ya know what, I'm very happy that I can call you my friends. I don't think there's any other retailer out there I can say that about...and I've been shopping non-chain stores for a long, long time. I've never regretted a single purchase I've made from you...and there have been many

It's like walking into an episode of "Cheers", except without the beer...but the fare is still as pleasurable

anyway...just wanted to throw this out there after yet another GREAT purchasing experience yesterday. Looking forward to adding the p320RX to my constantly growing "bought at Lanz" collection.

customer for life...M

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoors905 View Post
    just wanted to say thanx Lanz, for the service you've given me over the past 10 or so months.

I came into your store pretty much a newb, and what little I did know probably wasn't worth shyt....but over time you've educated me, advised me, answered my thousands of stupid questions (and yes, some questions ARE stupid ) and ya know what, I'm very happy that I can call you my friends. I don't think there's any other retailer out there I can say that about...and I've been shopping non-chain stores for a long, long time. I've never regretted a single purchase I've made from you...and there have been many

It's like walking into an episode of "Cheers", except without the beer...but the fare is still as pleasurable

anyway...just wanted to throw this out there after yet another GREAT purchasing experience yesterday. Looking forward to adding the p320RX to my constantly growing "bought at Lanz" collection.

customer for life...M
    Always a please having you stop by the store, you will love your new purchase.

Sara

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    They're great folks at Lanz & Silverdale. Always greeting ya with a smile and willing to share information even if I'm there window shopping only.
    CSSA Member