Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint "Factory" Version

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    Atta'man Rick! #tellinitlikeitis

Well these are certainly cool. Glad that you guys are looking at options to get more people into the MV, because from multiple first hand experiences I've heard these are the be all-end all of nr black rifles up here. Knowing the chap on my left shoulder, I'm going to end up with a decked out one to join the MH & a Grendel upper once the coffers recover from current commitments. Are you able to ship uppers with just the Fortis Switch barrel nuts so one rail can be switched between uppers?

Keep up the solid work gents! If feeling extra ambitions, maybe there could be a 'can cannon' upper down the road
    So you like the fortis I sold you, you got it alright?

CGN Regular
    Nice job! Unfortunately I'm all tapped out now, but will buy one in the future!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    So you like the fortis I sold you, you got it alright?
    I'll know Tuesday when I'm back home! Pretty sure it got there and is good to go. Now I just need something to put it on
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Honest question: what tooling beyond a reaction rod or similar device are needed for a barrel change? Is there something out of the ordinary for the barrel nut?

Very cool! This is on my radar!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Are these still special order only or is ATRS going to have some on the shelf for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Are these still special order only or is ATRS going to have some on the shelf for sale?
    They are accepting PRE-ORDERS but when they get caught up on the backlog they'll have some on the shelf. If you want one, I'd suggest a deposit...

CGN Regular
    Hey ATRS, just read the website. It says "20" light contour chrome lined barrel", does this mean its similar to "pencil" weight? That is extremely interesting. Is the twist going to be 1:7 or 1:9? Is chamber chromed and mil spec, or wylde?

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Hey ATRS, just read the website. It says "20" light contour chrome lined barrel", does this mean its similar to "pencil" weight? That is extremely interesting. Is the twist going to be 1:7 or 1:9? Is chamber chromed and mil spec, or wylde?
    I'm also interested in more about the new barrel profile. I was less interested in a medium profile, but a lightweight mil spec (CHF??) barrel would certainly make me reconsider this. Especially if it's from a know supplier of quality components.

CGN frequent flyer
    could always get the 20" cut down to legal min by a gunsmith.

A good one could integrate flash hider cuts to make it seem even shorter.
    CCFR Member