Select Shooting Supplies

Thread: Select Shooting Supplies

Tags: None
  1. Aholman said:

Thumbs up Select Shooting Supplies

Just received my second order from “Select Shooting Supplies” and again I am very happy with the products and with the speed at which they were shipped. Also the staff is very knowledgeable and very willing to take the time to answer any question I had.

MuthaFunk said:
    Dean's a great guy to deal with. He's my go to for Dillon products in the GTHA!

MotrHd said:
    Great folks to deal with!
  4. jasondhaynes said:
    Last edited by jasondhaynes; 04-01-2018 at 06:56 PM.
  5. Light Flight said:
    Always happy with Dean's service! Worth every penny

dgj said:
    Fast delivery...impressed with the professional level of service. Thanks!

bigdaddyeo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    Overpriced compared to others
    Compared to who? I've bought off Dean many times for way less than the competition.

Millwright99 said:
    Was just in there for my first time Friday! Excellent store and service! Def recommend checking it out

4n2t0 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyeo View Post
    Compared to who? I've bought off Dean many times for way less than the competition.
    Have you tried to get a price match out of Dean? Don't bother, lol. I asked for a $13 price match on a box of CamPro projectiles today and he declined. Don't get me wrong, he has every right to decline but that was only one item of the $500 order I was trying to place with Dean. I recently purchased an M&P9 2.0 from Dean and the service was excellent but this exchange seemed very petty to me. Needless to say Dean still has his $13 and I gave my $500 to someone else.
  10. gingerbread man said:
    Ya Dean and gang are very knowledgeable but a little overpriced. I recently gave him the opportunity to price match and he declined to budge, even though I've spent a couple thousand there already. I saved my $150 and purchased elsewhere.